Morning Love.

Começar do início

"He tends to keep his private life, private." Caitlin replies.

"I have been here before." Hailey says and the three of them look at her confused. "I remember that fireplace." She states as she gestures the fire. "I remember this living room, tiny pieces of it. As if it was a blur." She says with a frown. "Don't know why."

"That is ultimately weird." Barry responds and they all nod.

"Right." Hailey looks at the ground.
"I'm just gonna uh leave." She gestures Eddie and walks away.

"Is she okay?." Cisco asks Barry.

Barry turns her back and sees her talking with Eddie.

"I think so."

ϟ

"I canvassed the street. No other reports of vandalism, no strange cars." Eddie says as Joe and Hailey listen to him carefully. "Looks like you are the only one interested on the job." He adds as he gestures Barry with his head, Hailey nods slowly.

"Get this Wells says he's right there when it happened." Eddie says once more and Hailey frowns. "All that glass shattering down around him and he can't walk?" Hailey looks skeptically at Eddie.

"And he didn't even had a scratch on him." Joe adds looking at Dr.Wells suspiciously.

"What are you implying?" Hailey cocks an eyebrow and Joe lays a hand on her shoulder, he gestures Barry once again.

Hailey rolls her eyes and walks towards Barry, he used his speed to connect the shattered glass into one piece.

"There is no point of impact." Hailey says, Barry looks at her as he nods. Dr.Wells appears behind Barry.

"No rock or bat or any solid object went through these windows.
It's as if they just shattered themselves." Barry informs Dr.Wells, whom looks as if he already knew that. "This wasn't a teenage prank?" Barry raises an eyebrow, Dr.Wells shakes his head.

"But you don't want our help." Hailey raises an eyebrow as she crosses her arms over her chest. "Why?"

"Because I already know who did this." Dr.Wells replies, earning confused looks from the both of them. "Hartley Rathaway."

"And he is?..." Hailey trails off.

"Hartley Rathaway is the prodigal son." He replies. "And he has returned."

ϟ

"You need a ride back to S.T.A.R Labs?" Barry says to Hailey as he takes her hand.

"I'm not going to S.T.A.R Labs." She informs sighing.

"What? Why?." He furrows his eyebrows and Hailey shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she does so.

"Somebody has to do your job while you are out there figuring out what the hell is Hartley Ratway trying to do." She spits.

"Rathaway." Barry replies.

"Huh?" Hailey furrows her eyebrows.

"Is Hartley Rathaway."

"Whatever." She says and starts to walk away.

"Wait." Barry grabs her hand one more time making her turn her back. "Are we good?" He asks, fearing what her answer may be.