~ Things to know when ordering ~

~ I thought it would be useful if you guys knew what to look out for when ordering your lip kits!!! ~

1. Start refreshing the page before the actual restock time. I usually start refreshing 10mins or 5mins before the restock time.

2. There is a limit on how many of each colour you can order. You can only order 3 of one colour.

3. Don't refresh the processing page, only refreshing when the page is crashing.

4. Shipping in the states is $8.95, international shipping is $14.95 but be aware as some countries charge custom fees such as the U.K. (I know this as I had to pay a customs fee before I could collect my lip kits. You can pay your customs fee at your local/nearest post office).

5. You can't use PayPal.

6. Create an account before the next restock so all you have to do is sign in before the restock so when you checkout your account will pre-fill in your address!

7. It helps to have your card number copied so when you type in your details all you have to do is paste it into help speed up the process.

~ I hope these tips helped, as they have helped me and I them when I purchase from Kylie Cosmetics ~

~ Stay tuned for the next restock! Did you get anything from yesterday's restock? Comment below ~