2:HE MOVED ON...??

Start from the beginning

They knows that he will not forgive them but just want to give it a try...!! Just wanna see him once...!!! Just wanna hug him tight....!! Want to bring him back in their broken family...!!!

They knows that they are incomplete without him...!!!
In these days many things happened in their life as in the couple got married...! They are now cavya,dhrulya,mukbhi...!!!

Today they are flying to dubai to grab a deal...!! Whole family is going...!!

In these one year they didn't went for any vacation so they turned this official trip into a family trip....!!!

Nandini was waiting for her friends cum family in the waiting area of Mumbai airport...! This deal is very important for their company..! Which will be a great turn over for their company...!! For Malhotra Industries..!

Yep..! Malhotra Industries...! One of the best companies in India which had its branches in almost every countries....!! And now it's going to establish their branch in dubai also as a joint firm.... a collaboration with one of the topmost company in dubai MM Industries....!!!

Now you must be wondering what is Nandini doing In Malhotra Industries...! The thing is after Manik left Nandini and other Friends handled Malhotra Industries...!! So now basically Nandini,cabir and abhimanyu handles Malhotra Industries ..!

Altough Mr Malhotra was strong enough to handle Malhotra industries but these three was their with him in his every step...!!
They tried every possible way to be the strength of Mr Malhotra...!! It is true that they can't replace Manik but they also don't want Mr Malhotra to feel left out...!!!

Nandini was all engrossed in her mobile that she didn't noticed the arrival of her friends..!
Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw her friends standing holding their ears and murmuring sorry to her..!!

She just smiled after seeing them..!! Altough she was angry on them for making her wait but after witnessing their pleading faces her anger just flew ed away...!!

The project which they are going to sign was handled by Nandini, abhi,cabir and Mr Malhotra..!! Others were just accompanying them..!!

"Cabir..! Where is mom dad?? They were also supposed to come with you all right...! Then where are they??" Asked Nandini after not seeing Mr and Mrs Malhotra with them.

"Voh last moment pe uncle got a call from office saying that the meeting which was to be held next week with foreign delegates got prepond.. so he was left with no option in order to attend the meeting..!" Replied abhi on behalf of cabir.

"And aunty don't want uncle to travel alone after his meeting..!so she said she will come with him...!! Don't worry they will reach till night..!!" Said cabir.

"Are you sure they will reach there before we sign the deal...?" Asked a tensed Nandini.

"Uffhoo....!! Sweetipie...!! Don't be stressed they will be on time...! Don't worry..!" Dhruv consoled a worried Nandini.

Nandini was a bit calm after hearing this...!!

Everyone was hell excited for the trip..!

The couples doesn't even went for honeymoon also....!! Yep..!! Nandini with great difficulty made them married...!! And when she asked about honeymoon they said that they are not interested...!! Seriously...!! Who is not interested in honeymoon....!!!

She knows she is the reason so she made this trip to dxb especially for them...!!!

They were chatting on random topics when they heard announcement of their flight and headed for boarding..!