The Undercover Agent

Start from the beginning

Danny: Right.

Angel: I want to interrogate Neil.

Danny looked conflicted. But, he finally dialed a number and asked the other person where Neil was?

After the call, Danny said that Neil will be in town after 1 week.

Meanwhile, Danny asked Ron to leave Sasha at her house. They asked her not to leave the town until further notice. Ron left with Sasha.

Angel was restless. This was getting difficult to understand. What was Veronica doing here?

Danny returned with a resigned look on his face.

Angel removed the locket from her neck and looped the key into it.

Then she tied it back around her neck.

Danny was staring at her. Angel knew it was time to answer his questions.

They made their way out. Loca called Angel.

"Visit the church tomorrow."

"Why are you asking me to do that?"

"She rests in the middle of the graveyard. She will be happy to see you."

Angel was surprised.

"How do you know that?"

"Word travels faster Angel."

She only told Trista and Alex. Nina asked if she was the investigating officer. So, Nina does not have a clue. Trista must have told Loca if he visited Junkies.

She was about to make her way to Danny but he was walking towards them. He stopped in front of Loca

"Earlier you said that Veronica wanted to test something and she was looking for a lab."

"Yes."

"Were you able to find one?"

"Yes, do you remember Mike, who used to live downtown?"

"Yes"

"Well, he has a lab at Heather."

"Mike's father works in the factory, right?"

"Yes"

Angel was on full alert now.

"Did Veronica know that?"

"Yes"

"Did she meet Mike?"

"She was adamant and wanted to test it herself. So, I had to ride along and talk to Mike."

"Okay."

Angel was relieved to hear that.

"Thanks Loca"

They started to get into the jeep. Angel asked to take her to his home.

They were silent the whole ride.

Danny stepped out of the jeep and made his way inside without waiting for her.

She knew that this was already going to be a disaster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron was driving and looking at Sasha.

They were going to Sasha's house.

She was staring ahead.

"I had this bad feeling coming...you know"

He was not sure how to respond to that. He have to figure out if Sasha has anything to do with this.

"What bad feeling?"