Ch. 1

Emily Rudd plays as Elizabeth Knight. I don't own JK Rowling's characters except the characters I made up. By the way, they live in the US, Elizabeth's mom is a witch and her dad is a wizard but he's British. Don't get mad at me please but I only read the first book *winces as the readers yells at me* but I have the books except Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hollows.

{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}

۵ Elizabeth's ۵
I was playing football (soccer) with my little brother Henry and some neighbors outside until my dearly mother and father called us to come inside instantly. I went inside right away since I'm shy to other people. I mean, I can be shy with people but around my family, I'm a weird one. Also, when I play football, I'm a different person in the field.

" Yes mom?" I asked.

" Your dad and I have to tell you something important," she said.

" What is it?" I asked.

" Sit down, honey," my dad said. " Henry go upstairs and pack."

" But why?" Henry asked.

" I'll explain later," he said.

Henry ran upstairs to his room while I sat down in the couch.

" Elizabeth- you're a witch," my mom said.

" I'm a what?" I asked.

" You're a witch," dad repeated.

" No... That can't be true... I'm not a... Witch," I stuttered. " T-there's no-no such thing a-a-as a w-w-witch."

" Oh dear," my mom said. " We have so much to tell you."

" You see we are pure blood witches and wizards," my dad said. " Every of our generation has a blood of witches and wizards. Your brother, Francis, is at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and you'll be attending there as well."

" But," I was lost of words. I don't even know what to say. " How come you didn't tell me early? Why now?"

" We wanted to tell you, really, but only at the age of 11 when you get your letter to Hogwarts," mom said. " And it arrived."

She handed me a yellow-ish envelope with a special red wax and it was addressed to Ms. E. Knight. I pulled out the letter and read:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry