Chapter 28. Courage.

Start from the beginning

I know where is this going.

"Don't bring up the subject Styles." I warn.

"Why not Malik? You and i know that sooner or later you will get your ass into jail." He hiss.

"It's not the time for this bullshit Harry!" I half yell.

"You killed her and i know that you did it!" He raise his voice making me groan.

This is can't be happening.

"C'mon Harry let's finish this and bury-"

"You know what? You bury her, i am leaving." He says turning around.

"What the hell? You killed her and you expect me to bury her, it's not my business here mate." I shake my head.

He turn around looking at me smugly.

"Why, mate if you don't bury her i will call the police." He says smirking slightly.

"What would you tell them?" I ask furrowing my brows acting that i am worried.

"That you murdered her." He shrugs plastering a full smirk on his face.

"Oh well, i would tell them something too..." I trail off.

He frowns. "About what?"

"About you my friend."

"What about me?" He rolls his eyes.

I quietly chuckle.

"Did you forget that you have escaped the Mental therapy? You're a runner psycho, you should be there getting treated."

"You out all of the people knows that i am a one hundred percent sane person." He pointed his finger at me.

"You killed your slave Harry and you were murmuring that you didn't do it, you are a psycho and i guess you have to get back there." I say staring blankly at his face.

"You wouldn't report on me, you wouldn't betray your brother, would you?" He asks, a disappointed look on his face.

Of course you would. My inner devil whispers.

"Why, brother why wouldn't I?" I smirk.

"You are with them, aren't you?!" He shouts.

Okay now i am confused.

"Define them." I frown.

"The government?! They know that i am against them, i mean were, they wanted me to turn into a crazy person and now they sent you to get rid off of me? I can't believe this Zayn." He said shaking his head and pacing back and forth.

He really needed medicine.

"You are baffling Harry, i am not with anyone." I sigh.

"No! Am not, you are with them and you're going to kill me aren't you?!"

"Shi- get your self together Harry! I am not with them and yes i might report you because it's the right thing to do, you just killed someone and damn i am helping you hiding the crime so you won't get into jail! And oh my god i am so fucking confused rig-"

Bang!

A shot came from the bushes and i screw my eyes shut and open it to see Harry looking at his chest, blood trickling from his wound on his chest.