Chapter 7

When it came to lunch time, I went to my usual table were louis and the lads sit before I felt a tap on my shoulder.Turning around i faced a smirking cody.

"Hi henr-

"It's harry."being annoyed that he forgot my name under three hours.

"Yeah whatever.so have you seen louis anywhere?"

"no, what do you need him for?"with a bit of jealousy in my voice.

"I wanted his phone number to give him more details about our date."The jerk said with an evil grin using italics for 'our'.I was a little mad that Cody will get louis' number before me.Yeah big surprise, I still don't have louis' number, but I will have it."Oh never mind there's his cute ass, out of my way curly."Said Cody, roughly pushing me to the side.Dick.

When louis saw Cody he instantly changed from what whats he was doing,by giving him flirty eyes.Like c'mon who would be attracted by Cody with his cool hair, nice eyes or his amazing body.Theres no way louis will like me now, i just need to keep trying then he'll be mine.I walked over to louis who was talking to Cody, interrupting their conversation.

"Hi louis, wanna hang out after school?"forgetting about his date.

"Harry, did you not remember that I got a date afterwards, but we could go tomorrow."He smiled

"Cool, um can I get your number please."I said pulling out my iPhone.

"Sure."Louis replied taking my phone, putting in his number.

"Oh louis, I could help you for your date."

Oh thank you harry come by house around four."i nodded and walked away.

Man i really hope it goes bad, then louis will hopefully come to for comfort.

"Ay 'arry.

"What."I turned around only to see Niall.

"Oh hi Niall, whats up?

"The sky." He said laughing at his own joke."I came to say that you have been giving Louis heart-eyes and wanting him to be your boyfriend, so me ,Liam and Zayn are going to help you.

"sweet, where are Liam and Zayn anyway?"

"Probably making out."We both laughed at Niall's answer.

We exchanged numbers and went to our classes, talking about how to get louis to be mine.

How was that? Did i do well?Am so sorry that it was a short chapter, but i just can't make it longer.

Comment your opinions of how you feel about Cody.

Vote for this chapter.

And don't forget get follow,because i will follow back.

Peace✌️