Chapter 5

(Louis' house)
Third pov

School was finally over, and Harry was waiting for louis by the school gates.When he saw louis,harry called him over before louis came over to him

"Hey louis"

"Hi, wanna head over to my house"Harry nodded and they headed to louis' house.

Harry and louis walked into Lou's (amazing)house when they got there.As they both entered the kitchen, two of the boys noses was filled with a lovely scent of chicken.Louis' mother was by a counter making dinner  before her children got home.When she turned to see them, she had a huge smile on her face

"Oh hi boo bear, who your friend."

" mum, don't call me that when i have guests around,"said the smaller boy quietly thinking that the taller one won't hear."this is my friend harry, he's new at our school.

"Oh,so this is the famous harry you have been talking about." Louis mum said with a cheeky grin while louis went bright red."Well it's really nice to meet you Harry, call me Jay if you like sweetie."Johanna said in a welcoming voice.

"It's a pleasure to met you too and you have lovely home,may i add."harry flattered

"Oh thank you,your such a gentlemen,"jay said before turning back to louis whispering" i like him.

"Well mum were going to go up to my room."Louis said a bit embarrassed.

"Sure honey,i'll call you when dinner ready."

Both of the boys walked into louis' pink room and sat on his fluffy bed wanting to get to know each other.

"So harry do you have any siblings?"louis asked

"Uh i only have a sister Gemma,she's in uni now."

"Wow, i only have four sisters, who are making me more feminine."

Louis and harry have been asking each questions about them selves for an hour,but it was time for dinner and harry to meet louis' sisters.As they were walking down the stairs, they heard high giggles coming from the dinning room. When they walked in the laughs began to quiet down a bit and four young girls turned there heads to look at them.

A BOY!" Yelled the oldest out of the four, before attacking him with questions.

"GIRLS SIT BACK DOWN, thats not how you treat a guest."shouted a disappointed jay."am so sorry harry.

"It's okay."chuckled harry.

After eating, louis and harry was sitting outside in louis garden while harry listened to louis say sorry about how embarrassing his family are.All the fun and laughter ended when harry got a text from his mum saying he needed to go home.Harry said his goodbyes to the Tomlinson family and walked home.

"Where have you been." Was the first thing Anne said when harry got home.

"I was at my friend louis' house ,sorry that I didn't tell you."

"It's okay i just wanted to know were you were,well am going to bed, goodnight."Anne kissed Harrys head and walked to her bedroom to sleep.Harry did the the same thing after taking taking shower.As Harry got in bed he couldn't stop thinking about spending time with louis that day and wanting to do it again.He slowly drifted off thinking of the blue eyed boy.

Hi,am not really feeling it for the story anymore,so I don't know if  I should just complete it from here .if not then vote for this story and follow.If i get more than five more votes there will be another chapter and this will go on.Peace out my 1dful larries✌️
-(di)anna