Chapter 17 ~Harry~ END

Start from the beginning

"Really?" I asked in interest.

She nodded and pulled up her sleeve on her left forearm to reveal a '9' carved there. "I don't know how it got there, it's been there ever since I can remember."

"Why don't we just give him our powers? It's the easy way out!" said Jason.

"But it's not right." Gabby reminded him.

"But we'd win! No more war!" Jason exclaimed.

"Do you really think that's a win situation?" I asked in disbelief. "We just sit and relax with no war while Voldemort has these powers?"

"But he'll kill us," Jason whimpered.

Gabby straightened up. "Well, what's more important to you: to take the easy path or to take the right path?"

"Right," Jason and I both say.

"To win and have no war while Voldemort gets more power, or to lose and have a war while Voldemort doesn't have that power?"

"Lose."

"To live knowing you just gave Voldemort all the power he can get, or to die knowing that you did what you could to stop him from rising to power?"

"Die."

Gabby nodded. "Well, we've made our decision."

"Wait a sec. I don't know how to duel!" I reminded her urgently.

"Harry, you're the One. The One prophecised to kill Voldemort! Just do what you think is right," Gabby told me. She takes a deep breath. "We've made our decision!" she called.

Voldemort entered. "Good. Now, will you tell me the secret of your powers?"

"Never!" Gabby yelled.

Jason disappeared. "Haha! You can't see me! Come get me, Voldy." I could hear him calling.

I raised my wand and some sort of spell was shot at Voldemort. He turned around in rage.

"Avada Kedavra!" he yelled. Gabby jumped in front of me, and nothing happened. Voldemort screamed with fury.

"Come and get me, Voldy. Go on, I dare ya! I'm only a kid! Should be easy!" Jason teased.

Voldemort turned around, and I shot three more spells at him and he shot some more Killing Curses, and I dodged three and Gabby protected me from two.

It was a terrific fight, three kids against the most evil wizard in the world. Jason was taunting him by chanting out "Voldy!" and teasing Voldemort that we were kids, and he should be able to take us on no problem.

I shot spells at Voldemort when he was looking for Jason. I don't even know what the spells were. I simply pointed my wand at him and some sort of spell shot out. I guess Gabby was right about me being the One that could match Voldemort.

And last of all, Gabby protected us from the Killing Curses he shot at us. I think she protected us from about five death shots.

At last we were all grouped together, and Jason reappeared.

"Harry, get us out of here," Gabby whispered urgently in my ear.

We all joined hands and disappeared just as Jason yelled, "We'll see you around some time, Voldy!"

                                                                                ***

Gabby and I walked slowly back to the Gryffindor Tower as Jason departed to the Slytherin dungeon. We had just finished eating and explaining to Dumbledore what had happened. He had been impressed by our actions.

Suddenly, Gabby gasped as she looked at her forearm. "What the..." she murmured.

I stared. Instead of the curvy nine that had been carved there, a curly five was there instead.

"I only have five lives left," she whispered.

"You look after them," I said with a grin.

We got back to the Common Room and I was immediately engulfed by bushy brown hair.

"Hermione!" I yelled happily.

I look to my right to see Gabby being embraced by her friends.

It was just like the perfect fairy tale.

Starts happily, with loads of bad things happening in between.

Then, everything is fixed and we all live happily ever after...

...well, for now, anyway.

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the ending- and don't worry- there WILL be a sequel!

I know it was kind of rushed, sorry if you were expecting a better ending! I kind of left it cliffhanger....

I'm thinking the sequel will be in their sixth year or something?

Writer of the Day: 3DaysFromLove

Book of the Day: The Missing Link Divided (by 3DaysFromLove)

Next Upload (for sequel): I have nooo idea-I'm hoping maybe tomorrow?

Bye for now, not forever!

Turnip :)