Chapter 2 ~Jason~

Jason

I sat on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Today had to possibly be the worst day of my life. I had tried out for the model job at David Jones, and somebody else had got it. And worst of all-it was my not-so-best-anymore friend, Oliver Danton. I groaned.

"Something wrong, dearest?" trilled Mrs Ingall's voice.

"Uh...no!" I called back, trying my best to sound happy.

My name is Jason Potter. I am ten years old but turn eleven on July 31st. I live with the Ingall family, after my parents died in a car crash. I am average height, with tanned skin, blonde hair and sea green eyes. Some of my enemies at school call me a pretty boy, but I reckon that they're just jealous.

In the Ingall family there is Sophie, Angus, Mrs Ingall and Mr Ingall.

Sophie is three years older, and she is really nice and caring, but sometimes she's too nice and caring, if you know what I mean. She gets scared by anything. All it takes is to stand behind her door and say 'boo!' when she walks in to get her so scared she nearly pees herself. Honestly.

Anyway, Angus is the same age as me, but he's so smart, he's like a nerd, with his glass, and high pants and stuff. It's just not cool to hang around with him, so at school, I pretend that I don't know him so I am still the most popular kid in the school, so it's all good.

Mrs Ingall absolutely adores me. It's gets quite frustrating after a while. She's given me my own room, and Angus and Sophie share. I have an iPhone 3, and iPod touch, and iPad, six laptops, a wii, two playstations and a nintendo DSi. But she still won't upgrade my iPhone 3 to an iPhone 4-she says I'm too young. Honestly, she just doesn't understand how unfair that is.

Then we have Mr Ingall. A kind man who doesn't adore me like his wife does. It's quite offensive, really. He is so cruel to me! When I asked for a second wii but in black, because it would be cool to have white and black, he said no! That was possibly one of the worst days of my life as well. I nearly went and killed myself after.

On my birthday I got this letter addressed to me and on the envelope it said:

Mr Jason Potter

The spoilt brat that lives in the Ingall Residence

45 Whistler Street, Little Whinging, Surrey

I was quite offended by that, I mean, I am not spoiled! If I was spoiled, I would have a black wii and an iPhone 4 but I don't!

Anyway, inside the letter it said that I had been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What rubbish! Someone had obviously sent it as a prank. I suspect Oliver. He would probably do that just to rub it in my face that he got the model job and I didn't.

The same letter just kept arriving until I was forced to believe it was true. So I went and told the Ingalls, and Mrs Ingall burst into tears.

"My little Jason baby!" she blubbered. "Growing up and already going to boarding school!"

I rolled my eyes. "Jeez! Get a grip on yourself, woman!" I yelled.

"Hey!" said Mr Ingall angrily. "I will not have you talk to my wife like that!"

"It's OK, Tom. He's probably just upset he'll be leaving us and is trying to cover up his emotions," explained Mrs Ingall, mopping her eyes with a tissue.

So I stormed upstairs with the envelope, and noticed it had another sheet in it. It was a list of equipment I would need, and where I could get it. Sweet! I could leave this hellhole soon! Hallelujah! Maybe they'll let me have an iPhone 4 and a black wii at this Hogwarts place then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey

notice how stuck-up Jason is? its a big difference in contrast to Gabby's life and Harry's life (in the actual book) so Jason should have fun at Hogwarts (hehehehe)

Anyway in my dream cast Jason is played byu Randy Shelly, whos picture is on the side.

Jason an the INgall family also live in Little Whinging so I plan to have Harry and Gabby meet up with Jason soon :)

from turnip51 :)