Chapter 41: Disappointed

Vilu: Wait a minute. You mean... You're actually...?

Angie: That's what I'm going to find out.

Vilu: Oh my god, I can't believe it. This is so exciting! I could be a sister!

Angie: (Took out the letter and began reading it)

Vilu: Well Angie?

Fede: Is it true?

German: What does it say....?

Ludmi: Guys, the answer is pretty obvious. Of course Angie's pregnant.

Vilu: How would you know? She hasn't even said anything yet.

Ludmi: Because I can predict things.

German: So Uhm.. Angie... What does it say? Are you really pregnant...?

Vilu: Yeah Angie!

Ludmi: Obviously its a yes.

Angie: (Read it) Actually, No... I'm.... Not pregnant....

Everyone: (Shocked)

Olga: (At the kitchen) So much for predictions.

Vilu: What?! How could you NOT?!

Fede: Yeah, seriously?!

Ludmi: Yeah Angie. How?!

Angie: I don't know. It says right here I'm not. Its okay... There's always a next time.

Vilu: Dad, your just gonna stand there? Aren't you going to say something?!

German: ..............

Vilu: I CAN'T BELIEVE this! (Stormed upstairs)

Leon: (Followed behind her)

Ludmi: (Went upstairs too)

Fede: (Went after her)

Vilu: (Pushed her bedroom door and sat on her bed)

Leon: (Sat beside her)

Ludmi: (Came in and sat on the chair)

Fede: (Stood beside her)

Vilu: I cannot believe this. How is Angie NOT pregnant?! My dad and Angie really love each other. How is it that they don't have a kid yet?! This isn't fair!

Ludmi: Well what your saying isn't right either. Doesn't mean two person who love each other must get a kid as soon as they get married.

Vilu: You don't understand do you? My dad and Angie's love is eternal. They have a unique relationship. How do they don't have a kid. I was so happy about this.

Ludmi: So are you saying that two person must have a unique relationship in order for them to get a child?

Vilu: (Sigh) Ludmila, I didn't say that.

Ludmi: You didn't but I'm just asking because what your saying doesn't make sense. Sure your dad and Angie love each other but she doesn't have a kid, big deal? There's always a next time.

Vilu: I just really wanted them to have a kid. They both love each other so much and they deserve to have a kid together. I mean after all they have suffered, they deserve to live happily ever after with a child.

Ludmi: (Shook her head and stared at Fede)

Vilu: What?! What did I say?

Fede: Vilu, Uhm are you talking about your dad and Angie or you and Leon? Cause what you just said seems to fit you and Leon perfectly.