Chapter Eight : Healing is Going to Take Some Work

Now I'm going to spare you the boring details of the next few days. 

But after that night shit got real. And that's just sugarcoating it. 

Pete tweeted shortly after the fight that day (apparently) and shit got real. Everybody on social media was freaking out. There was no literal proof that the fight ever happened.

No video = no real proof in my book anyway. 

Fans were freaking out, and 

Pete showed a picture of himself covered in blood and exaggerated the situation. (Now guys I don't want you to think that I hate Pete I actually love Pete and it physically pains me to write this horrible stuff about him.)

And so the fighting began. I never looked twice at Pete after the fight but I knew it wasn't as bad as he was making it. 

At first Gee and I weren't worried. We thought that this would pass calmly.  

Boy we were wrong. Some idiot gave Pete the idea to sue us. 

Now I personally would be surprised if this didn't go badly. This will most likely be the end of our career. All of our time we spent on the band, the tours, the merch... 

Oh the merch would all be wasted! Wasted! 

Hopefully this is just going to pass smoothly but my conscience is telling me otherwise. Its telling me this is just the Calm Before The Storm. (See what I did there?) 

That things are going to be a lot worse in the future. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later I sit outside and let the cool autumn blow against my hair while I simply sketch on a small pad of paper. 

Fall is one of the best seasons of the year and I'm not letting Pete ruin it. The only way he could do that is if he literally took a  right out of my hand.

After a while I decide to head inside. Its getting dark and its way too cold.

Once inside I see Gerard laying on the couch, his hands covering his face like he's in distress. 

"Hey Gee. Whats wrong?"I say immediately. 

"(Y/N)... You should sit down..." He replies. 

"Oh god... who died?" I stutter nervously as I sit down. 

"Well... You remember our old friend Jenna?" (Sorry If you're name is Jenna. Also NO I DO NOT MEAN JENNA JOSEPH I AM NOT THAT MUCH OF A MONSTER)