Information

Well, that is the end of the second book, 'Love in the Scorch' and I so hope you enjoyed it!
It was so exciting and thrilling to create and introduce new characters and to create tension thicker than fog.
I'm sorry if I caused your emotions to go on a crazy roller coaster called "The Feels", but I find that so flattering to my work. To be able to create emotions such as yours is a gift that I am grateful for.
Thank you all very much for your wonderful comments, I love reading what you think of the story. A quick shoutout to korigirl52551 for commenting almost every chapter and for making me smile every time I read their comments, so thank you so much, you're amazing. And go check out their stories, really good!

Ok, as you should all have guessed by now, I am writing a third one. This last one is going to be called, 'Love is the Cure', and I hope you will love it as much as you've loved my other ones. Since the Death Cure movie hasn't come out yet, my cover will be different to the other two. But when the 3rd movie comes out, I will change the cover.

Anyways, dear readers, be on the look out for, 'Love is the Cure', for it will be hitting Wattpad (Hopefully) very soon.
Thanks guys, love you all💜
~Fandom_Princess12~