I am a pretty little liar...

Roxy's POV

The day i had my secret revealed was a bright, sunny day. I seemed like a good day, but i should have known better. I was on my way to the hair salon as my hair dye had started fading and my brown roots were showing. I put on of Sam's beanies on and rushed out the door giving him a kiss goodbye.I rushed down to my little bug that Sam had bought me for my birthday. It was white with tan seats. I loved it so much!!!! I drove down to the little hair salon where i had first gotten my hair done. It was really hard to keep my secret from the girl who did my hair but i somehow managed. Al of the girls there knew me by my name i came there so often. She died my hair and quickly put it in a bun like how she knew i liked it. I stuffed my beanie into my brown leather backpack and payed her quickly then rushed out the door. (AN:THE BUN IS LIKE THE ONE IN THE BOOK COVER!!!!!!!) As i walked out I bumped into someone causing me to fall on the floor while he spilled his coffee all over my favorite shirt. I looked up to see ice blue eyes, just like mine. It was Louis. He obviously didn't know it was his sister as he was flirting with me! Grosssssss!!!! I though to myself as he helped me up. But my top decided to fall down while he was helping me up. I tried to keep it up with one hand while he stared at my boobs. One more thing, I wear a size DD so as you can tell I'm not flat-chested. Actually the opposite! When i finally got my top back on he gulped and invited me to his house. In return I gulped and said i was busy but he had different plans. Immediatly i said i had a boyfriend and his hand stopped pulling mine to his very nice Ferrari car. He let go of my hand and said he was "sorry." Then he hopped into his car and drove off. I giggled to myself as i realized i just told off my own brother! I hopped into my car and zoomed off towards home excited to tell Sam the story.

Louis' POV

I can't believe i just did that!!! the girl has a boyfriend for lord's sake!! The weird thing was though she looked a lot like my sister, she even had a birthmark that kinda looked like Roxy's. I stopped the car. I pulled over and thought to myself, i just flirted with my own twin! Gross! Why did she dye her hair? Maybe it was a wig? I'd have to ask her when i saw her at home. I was going to surprise them by showing up randomly with the boys. I guess it will still be a surprise she didn't seem to recognize me.... Oh well. Looks like its time to go home. I pulled into the driveway to see all the boys cars here. Oh man I'm late!!! Thank god they all waited in their cars. We all walked into the house to find my mother there with Fizzy, Lottie, Phoebe, and Daisy there but Roxy was missing. I pulled Lottie aside and asked her where Roxy was and she just started laughing "That depressed freak, mom kicked her out 3 years ago when you guys turned 18. She got all the weird piercings, died her hair black, shaved half of it, and got lots of tattoos. Mom doesn't even know where she is anymore. But i do. I tracked her phone!" I smiled good old Lottie. I asked for the address and set off with the boys to find my twin, for the second time today!

Roxy's POV

I got home and Sam was there to laugh with me about he whole thing. We started to make out when the doorbell rang interrupting us. I ran to get the door and opened it without thinking. I was pulled outside, and my motuh, wrists, and legs were duct taped. Then i was thrown into a van. I whimpered in fear. Were they gonna RAPE me? Then i saw 5 guys get into the van. They all looked at me and then I realized who "kidnapped" me. Louis ans his bloody bandmates. Then the prickhead called Harry decided to rip the duct tae right off my face. I fell to the floor, rolled around and screamed, " OH MY GOD THAT HURT!!!!! THAT REALLY DOES HURT!!!" Then the bandmtes bursted out laughing. What are they crazy? "Did you just quote Louis?" Liam asked me as he took the tape off my arms. "No I quote myself not carrot-stealing, back stabbing, moronic, freaks who are apparently my twin, and if i had a choice i would have eaten him in the womb! And can you take the tape off my legs?" "No, we can't and using Pitch Perfect quotes in an insult? NICE!" answered Harry as he tried to put his arm around me. And I say TRIED!  punched his arm away and put it behind his back as i said " BOYFRIEND!" I let him go and he smirked and said " Is that why you have sex hair?" My eyes widened as I grabbed Zayn's mirror and looked at my hair, and as HArry said my hair was very tussled. It was half out of my bun.I fixed my hair and gave Zayn his mirror back. I growled at Harry and he flinched. I smirked pleased that he was scared of me. Then a thought came to me. I shreiked in anger. The car swirved. " Does my boyfriend know that you've taken me from my house?" They looked at me like I was crazy. " Of Course he does! He was in on it from the beginning!!" they all chuckled suspiciously. That is the last thing i remember before the world went black.