One Direction's rebel

Roxy's POV

*flashback*

"Don't leave me Louis!" I pleaded with my brother, he was leaving me, his twin for his stupid band. I knew I would be forgotten when he left. He would be so caught up in the fame that he wouldn't remember me. The world doesn't need to know he has a depressed twin!!! I knew he would hide me from his friends and the world, I didn't want to lose my best friend!

*flashback over*

My name is Roxy Rose Tomm. That's right I changed my last name from Tomlinson to Tomm a year ago when I turned 18. Since then I have dyed my hair black. Got a lip and belly button piercing and shaved half my head for that Cher Lloyd look. My own mother didn't even recognize me when I saw her on the street. I even got special makeup to cover the huge birthmark on the side of my neck so my identity wouldn't be revealed cause everyone knew I was the girl with the birthmark so I covered it up. The only thing I left the same are my eyes. The ice blue color intrigues a lot of guys and that's how I found my boyfriend Sam. He works at a club and the night mother kicked me out for dying my hair and stuff I went to a club and got drunk. He is the bartender there. He saw me and helped me get home. By then I had become sober and realized my love for him. It was love at first sight. We had a major make out session in his car and we hung out for a while and then he asked me out and we've been dating ever since. He is the only one who knew my whole story. I trusted him enough to keep it a secret. But I didn't realize I couldn't keep it a secret myself.

AN: HAHA CLIFFY!!! I WROTE THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE I HAD A LIGHTBULB IN MY SLEEP SO... YEA!!! BUT COMMENT AND VOTE!!!! LOVE ALL U WALRUSES!!!! HOPE U LOVE ME TOOOOOO!!!!

KISSES <3 ~ Sammie