"Ok, but who are you?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Well, we might as well at least tell them whose kid is whose." James muttered. He turned back to the Order. "Ok! I am James Sirius Potter, I'm 17, and Im in Gryffindor, oh and I'm the quidditch captain and a chaser."

"Potter?" Harry asked, shocked.

"We'll explain when we're done, all right?" Lily said. He nodded. "Well, I am Lily Luna Potter. I'm 13 almost 14, I'm going into my 4th year, I'm a Gryffindor, and I am also chaser for my team."

"My turn I guess. Ok, don't be shocked, my name will make sense when you're older." Al said. "My name is Albus Severus Potter."

"You name your kid after him!" Ron asked Harry.

"I don't know! He said we'd understand later." Harry defended himself.

"I'm a 6th year Ravenclaw. I like to play seeker, but someone else was better." He said, grinning.

"Well, my turn. I'm Rose, Rose Nymphadora Weasley. (Tonks hopped up) I'm also a 6th year Ravenclaw, and I am terrified of heights, and awful on a broom.

"Ooh! Me! I'm Hugo, Rose's awesome younger brother. I'm a 4th year Gryffindor like Lils. I'm the Keeper." He said.

"I'm Roxy-."

"And I'm Freddy."

"We're both 17, we're in Gryffindor! and we're beaters." The twins said.

"Whoa! Please be mine!" George said. They grinned.

"I'm Molly, this is my little sister Lucy. I was in Ravenclaw and shes in Gryffindor. I'm 18, she's 15."

"My turn, I guess. Well, I'm an adopted Potter. I'm 21 and I was in Gryffindor. "Oh yeah I'm Teddy."

"Who are your parents?" Harry asked.

"Our dad is obviously you." Al said.

"And your mum?" He asked.

"One hint, I am a Weasley." Lily grinned.
While James and Albus could be clones of their father, only except James's eyes, whose were just like his mum's, Lily had the Weasley red hair, and her dads eyes.

"Ginny!" Ron and Harry yell.

Ginny looked crushed at Harry's reaction, but hid it quickly. "I'm your mum?"

"Yep." All the Potter children grinned.

"Whoa." She muttered.

"You knocked up our sister!" Fred and George cried.

"Three times!" Ron yelled.

Harry threw his hands up in defence.

"And you two? Your mine, right?" George pleaded the twins.

"You and Angelina."

"You stole my girl!" Fred yelled.

"Err, you break up with her." Roxy said

"It is very hard for you two to be around each other." Freddy lied quickly.

"What about you two?" They all turned to Hugo and Rose.

"Yeah, who are your parents?" Ron asked.

"Hey Daddy." Rose said grinning.

"Me?" He gasped.

Hugo nodded, grinning with his sister.

"And Mum, what a pleasure." Hugo pretended to bow to Hermione.

She looked at him wide eyed, then fainted.

"'Mione!" Ron and Harry ran to her.

"Mom has always been over dramatic." Rose said, rolling her eyes. Ron glared at her.

"What? She has!" She said. Ginny rolled her eyes and smacked Hermione.

"Ginny!" Ron yelled.

Hermione sat up. "I'm fine. Just really surprised." Ginny gave her a secret grin, and she flushed.

"Molly, Luce? Your turn." Teddy said.

"Um, don't freak ok? Grandmum, no crying all right?" Mrs. Weasley looked highly confused.

"Our Mum's name is Audrey, and our dad is Percy Weasley." Mrs. Weasley gasped.

"Percy named his daughter after me?"

"Yup! Lucy said, cheerfully.

"Wait, who are you?" They looked at Scor.

"This is my boyfriend." Rose said. Ron scrunched up his nose.

"Scorpius Malfoy." He muttered.

"Hold on, wait a second." Harry said, standing in front of a very unhappy Ron, looking at Rose. "You're dating a Malfoy?"

"If you have a problem with Scor, you now have a problem with us." Albus said, as all the kids surrounded him. Ginny was extremely proud. She gave her sons and daughter a big smile.

Lily grinned.

"How about you tell us about yourself, Scorpius." Ginny said, kindly.

Harry looked up at her, and she gave him a look. He had to admit, he was very proud that his kids felt so highly of their friends. He must have raised them well. Or at least Ginny must have.

"Yeah, go ahead, Scorpius." He said.

"Well, I'm the same age as Rose and Al, and Al has been my best friend since we met on the train first year. I am the Ravenclaw seeker, but Al is way better than me. He plays chaser."

"A Malfoy. In Ravenclaw. Dating a Weasley." Fred said.

"Yes. And you all really like Scor. Uncle Harry is like a father to him."

"I am?" He said.

"You once told me how awful the Dursley's were to you. Well, that's how my dad is." Harry frowned. "You know what they did to you as a kid when you did accidental magic?" Harry grimaced.

"What do you do to deserve that?" Harry asked, ignoring Sirius and Remus' shocked and questioning stares.

"Mention Rose." He said. Rose's turn to grimace. He wrapped his arm around her waist and continued. "Or any Weasley really. Or school."

"That's awful!" Harry gasped. "That's no reason to-." But he cut off, as now Ginny was giving him a worried look.

"To what, Harry?" Remus asked.

"Lock me in my room." Scor said, quickly. "With only bread and water."

Everyone gasped. "That's awful!" Ginny said.

"It's ok, I learned to like bread." Harry lied. Ginny gave him another look.

"So, you're adopted?" Harry said to Teddy(pic on side).

"Yep." He grinned, and his hair turned a bubblegum pink.

"Wow!"

"Ugh, he always does that when he's happy. You should have seen him at his wedding. I thought Vic was going to strangle him. Not to mention Grandmum." Lily grinned.

"Who's Vic?"

"Uncle Bill's oldest daughter and his wife."

"Oldest?" Bill asked.

"You also have another daughter, Dominique, who is 17, and a son, Louis, who is 15. Victoire is 20." Lily said.

"Who do I marry?" Bill asked.

"Fleur Delecour."

"As in the Triwizard Tournament Fleur?" Harry asked.

"The very same." Teddy said.

"Am i dead?" Tonks asked, suddenly.

..................................

A/N sooooo how was the first chapter? Pic on side of Teddy