Abusive boyfriend

Hi my name is Bella fing and I moved 1500 miles to my new home in California on Greene road .but me and my ex-boyfriend had a fight before I left that's why he is my ex-boyfriend and his name was will.

and I never liked him because he used to abuse me,rape me and even force me to do so many things that make me want to throw up. And I feel like I'm drowning and seeing every one els full of life and breathing and me drowning and want to see what breathing is like but I can't ,because I'm drowning but I'm trying to breath.

and one day the beatings got worse instead of him hitting me and punching me like a punching bag,he wipes me now with his belt and I whould have fresh brushes and fresh scares I cut into my skin after he beats me .

that the only way I can let the pain leave but it will always come back.so I try to stay strong until walkers started and know I'm taking worse beatings. (So Bella is 5/3 and her hair is black straight hair and blue eyes and she love to ride her skate board in the summer.)

Bella's pov read before👆

So me and will have been together about 2 years and I hate him I wish I could talk to my mom about this but I can't because she is no longer here she lives peacefully in the sky above and we are here rotting in hell.

And I'm stuck here with my abusive boyfriend well ex boyfriend and I just call him will and know we are packing up once again and moving to a new place.and some times we walk for two to three days ,but the nights are the worst because almost every night he rapes me and I hate it.

And when I'm trying to sleep he smacked me in the face and turns me on my stomach and pulls down my pants and began his regular routine.

I felt a tear coming down my face and I began to sob.and when it's over I stay away from him and cry until I fall a sleep and then darkness whould take over me.

I woke up feeling sore in the face and have bruses on my arms. I got out of the tent and went to the river to get some water and to brush my teeth and try to catch fish with the fishing rode I found a couple of days ago.

i got 2 cat fish so I put the cat fish in my plastic bag and bring it back to me and wills camp and I start skinning the fish and debone ing them so I could have a full meal without will take half of mine and eating his.

Once I finished eating mine will came out "what's for breakfast " he said with a grin and I felt like throwing up but I would get hurt by him if i did I know it sounds stupid but I will . "Cat fish " I said in a annoyed tone "are you using a tone with me Bella " he said in a voice that I once heard

"No" I protesteda''yeah you are and I don't like that so next time you do that you will get the belt ok" "ook" I said with a shiver .and when he finished eating he started to pack up the tent so I started to pack up my things and brushed my hair. So we can get going to find a house near a shop.

5 hours later

The sun was setting and we were still walking I wanted to stop but will will make me keep going till he feels like stopping   But I can't go any more."my feet hurt" "stop wining and keep walking " will said so I Followed his command and kept walking even my thoughts were telling me to keep going but my body is telling me to stop.

"YES FINALLY WERE SAVED"will yelled
I turned and looked and saw a prison in the horizon and you can not tell how much excitement in side me to actually be in a real home that had gates and shelter from the rain.

So we ran all the way up to the gates and a man with sea blue eye and peppery hair stood at the fence."what's your name's". "I'm Will and this is Bella ". " how old are you two".I'm 17 and Bella is 16 "."how many walkers have you killed".

"More than I remember "will said as I shook my head slowly because he only killed about 19."what about you Bella how any walkers have you killed."um bella only killed about 19".

"HEY IS YOUR NAME BELLA NO SO SHUT UP"he yelled at will " ok Bella how many walkers a have you killed "he said "um i don't know but more than I remember ".The guy was about to walk away but I stopped him "yes" "um what's your name because you did not tell us''

"Ohh yeah sorry my name is rick,rick grimes and my son carl grimes"rick said."CARL GET OVER HERE AND MEET OUR NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY".

Carl's pov

My dad yelled at me for me to see our new survivors so I walked away from the garden to see the I looked over my dads shoulder and I saw the most beautiful person alive so I ran to meet her. But when I ran up closer I saw a boy my age (ps carl is 17) the girl had bruises one her arms and she looked depressed but she looked like the love of my life,so I had to meet her so I can fill the hole in my heart so I can be howl again and be full , I hate being a empty soul.

Authors note

Sorry guys that it was so short but my work got deleted but I got lucky because I saved my work bye love yah❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘