Harry Potter's Christmas Part 1

Third POV
       Once the holidays had started, Ron and Harry were having too good a time to think much about Flamel. Instead, Harry's mind was filled with memories he had with Aurora. He sighed.
      "Bloody hell Harry! That's the fifth time you sighed. You still thinking 'bout Rora aren't you?" He heard Ron say. Harry blushed. "No!" He responded in denial.
       Ron didn't believe him at all, but just shook his head at him. "I wonder what Rora and Hermione is doing right now?" Ron wondered. Harry just shrugged and tuned back into their game of wizard chess. As soon as he did, his mind went back to her.
        "I wonder if Aurora will like my present I gave her."
*
       On Christmas Eve, Harry went to bed looking forward to the next day for food and the fun, but not expecting any presents at all. When he woke early in the morning, however, the first thing he saw was a small pile of packages at the foot of his bed.
       "Merry Christmas," said Ron sleepily as Harry scrambled out of bed and pulled on his bathrobe.
       "You too," said Harry. "Will you look at this? I've got some presents!" 
        "What did you expect, turnips?" said Ron, turning to his own pile, which was a lot bigger that Harry's.
Harry picked up the top parcel. It was wrapped in thick brown paper an scrawled across it was To Harry, from Hagrid. Inside was a roughly cut wooden flute. Hagrid had obviously whittled it himself. Harry blew it - it sounded a bit like an owl.
A second, very small parcel contained a note.
We received your message and enclose your Christmas present. From Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. Taped to the note was a fifty-pence piece.
"That's friendly," Harry said.
Ron was fascinated by the fifty pence. Harry, seeing how pleased Ron was, let him keep it. "Hagrid and my aunt and uncle - so who sent these?"
"I think I know who that one's from," Ron said, turning a bit pink and pointing to a very lumpy parcel. "My mom. I told her you didn't expect any presents and - oh, no," he groaned, "she made you a Weasley sweater."
Harry open the parcel to find a thick, hand-knitted sweater in emerald green and a large box of homemade fudge.
"Every year she makes us a sweater," said Ron, unwrapping his own, "and mine's always maroon."
"That's really nice of her," Harry said. His next present was a large box of Chocolate Frogs from Hermione.
There's only two parcels left. He picked up the one that has the Gryffindor colors on it, which a letter was attached. It was from Aurora:
Dear Harry,
You didn't expect not getting any presents did you? Well, just so you know, I know that you didn't find anything about Nicholas Flamel, or you just forgot about it. Anyway, Merry Christmas Harry! I hope you like the present I got you. Me and Hermione will see you guys soon. See you later.
Aurora Jones
***********************************
Harry POV
I smiled. I opened the parcel and saw a book and some sugar quills. The book was Quidditch through the Ages, the book I never got back from Snape.
       I flipped through it and saw writing: This book belongs to Harry James Potter. So if you think about taking this away too Severus, you can't or you'll be stealing something that's not yours. Good day. -Aurora Lillian Evan Jones
       I chuckled. Of course she would write that. I showed Ron and he laughed. "I'm proud of her right now," He said. I nodded and stared at it, zoning out and picturing Aurora and her smile. I was taking out of my thoughts by Ron clearing his throat and looking at me knowingly. I blushed and opened the last parcel.
       Something fluid band silvery gray went slithering to the floor where it lay in gleaming folds. Ron gasped.
    "I've heard of those," he said in a hushed voice, dropping the box of Every Flavor Beans he'd gotten from Hermione. " If that's what I think it is - they're really rare, and really  valuable."
    "What is it?" I picked the shining, silvery cloth off the floor. It was strange to the touch, like water woven material.
      "It's an invisibility cloak," said Ron, a look of awe on face. "I'm sure it is - try it on." I threw the cloak over my shoulders and Ron gave a yell. "It is! Look down!"
      I looked down and couldn't see my feet. I dashed to the mirror. All I see is my head in midair. "There's a note!" Ron said suddenly. "A note fell out of it!"
      I took the letter and read:

Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well.  
A Very Merry Christmas to you.

       There was no signature. "I'd give anything for one of these," Ron said. "Anything. What's the matter?"
       "Nothing," I responded. Who had sent the cloak? Had it really once belong to my father? Before I could say or think anything else, the dormitory door was flung open and Fred and George Weasley bounded in. I stuffed the cloak quickly out of sight.
      "Merry Christmas!"
       "Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!" The twins were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow F on it, the other a G.
       "Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred (or was it George?), holding up my sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."
     "Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" The other twin demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."
     "I hate maroon," Ron moaned halfheartedly as he pulled it over his head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Hi!! I finally updated!! 🎉🎉 But sorry that it's kinda short. I'm already working on part 2 so don't worry.
Anyways, for those who voted for my story thank you and all my other supporters as well. I love you guys so much!!💛💛💛