My new Broomstick~!

Aurora POV
      It was pretty funny to see ferrets face when he saw Ron and Harry this morning. They both looked tired but pretty cheerful today. They probaly spent last night thinking about the Fluffy. Harry filled Ron and I about the package that seemed to have moved from Gringotts to Hogwarts.   
     "It's either really valuable or really dangerous," Ron said. "It could be both Ronald." I replied. I was getting frustrated. I couldn't figured out what would be so important, but is about two inches long. What could this small, yet Dumbledore feels the need to keep it guard? 
Neither Neville nor Hermione showed the slightest interest in what lay underneath Fluffy and the trapdoor. I know that all Neville cared about was to never go near Fluffy again. Hermione was ignoring Harry and Ron, but I can tell that they don't care. In fact, they thought Mione ignoring them was a bonus. Mione still talks to me though, since I tried to help her stop them.
I was eating some buttered toast when the mail arrived. Everyone's attention was caught by two long, thin package carried by twelve large screech owls. Six owls per package. They soared down and dropped it above us. Me having fast reflexes, caught both before it hit the table. Another owl dropped a letter.
Harry opened the letter first:

DO NOT OPEN PARCEL AT THE TABLE. It contains your Nimbus Two Thousands, but i don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you two tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.        

Professor M. McGonagall 

He showed Ron the letter and tried to hold his glee. I looked at Prof. McGonagall and smiled in thanks. She winked back at me, which made me giggle.
       "A Nimbus Two Thousand!" Ron moaned enviously. "I've never even touched one."
I rolled my eyes at him while saying 'see you later' to Mione. She's still eating and studying for classes. Harry, Ron, and I hurried out of the hall as quickly as possible to open the obvious broom-looking package.
But we were stopped halfway across the entrance hall by Crabbe and Goyle. Then Ferret snatched Harry's package and felt it. Really? It's pretty obvious that it's a broom.
"That's a broom," he said, throwing it back to Harry with a mixture of jealousy and spite on his stupid face. "You'll be in it for it this time, Potter, Jones, first years aren't allowed them."
Just then, Ron had to open his mouth. "It's not any old broomstick, it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at us. I imagined myself getting an irked mark from getting annoyed. "Comets look flashy, but they're not on the same league as the Nimbus."
           "What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," Ferret snapped back, "I suppose you and your brothers have to save up twig by twig."
          I was about to retort, but Professor Flitwick appeared at Ferret's elbow.
        "Not arguing, I hope boys?" he squeaked. I cleared my throat and caught his attention.
       "And girl. Sorry about that Miss Jones." He added quickly. I smiled in thanks.
        "Potter and Jone's been sent a broomstick, Professor," said Ferret quickly.
          "*cough cough* baby *cough cough*." I muttered so Professor and Ferret won't hear. Though, Harry and Ron heard as fist pounded me.
        "Yes, yes, that's right," said Professor Flitwick, beaming at me and Harry. "Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter, Jones. And what model is it?"
"A Nimbus Two Thousand, sir," said Harry and I in sync. We were both fighting to not burst out laughing at Ferrets face. "And it's really thanks to Malfoy here that we've got them." Harry added.
"Wonderful. And Miss Jones?" Professor Flitwick asked. I looked at him. "Yes, Professor?" "You have a free period now correct?" "Yes, Professor. You need help?" "If you don't mind." "Of course I don't mind. I'll just put this away then I'll come to your classroom." "Splendid. Thank you Miss Jones." I smiled and started walking toward the Gryffindor tower. "No prob Professor."
Ferret left already while fuming about not getting us in trouble. Harry, Ron, and I headed upstairs, laughing at Ferret's obvious rage and confusion.
"Well, it's true," Harry said. "If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall Me and Rora wouldn't be on the team...."
"So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules?" came a familiar voice, but it sounded angry. It was Mione, stomping up the stairs, looking disapprovingly at the packages in mine and Harry's hands.
"I thought you weren't speaking to us?" said Harry. "Yes, don't stop now," said Ron, "it's doing us so much good."
Mione marched away with her nose in the air. I smacked their heads for their rudeness and said, "See you guys later." I run to where Mione was.
        "Hey Mione, I'm sorry if you're mad at me. I know you're just looking out for me and all, but I hate bullying. I just can't stand it." I looked at her with my famous puppy eyes. She made a mistake and looked at my eyes.
          She looked like she tried to fight the cuteness, but as always, she gave up (like all the other people). She sighs and replies, "Fine. You're forgiven."
         I threw my hands in the air. "YAY!!" "But only because you're more responsible than Harry and Ron." she retorts. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure, Mione. Well I'll see you later, I need to put my broom away and go to Charms Class to help Professor Flitwick."
           "Bye, Aurora!" She waved at me while I started to run to the tower.
       I got to the entrance and said hello to Ms. Lady before hurrying up and put away my broom. Then I said 'see you later' to Ms. Lady.

      "Hello Professor. What can I do to help today?" I waved at the tiny Professor and his class.
"Hello Miss Jones. I already told your teachers about you helping and they said that they don't mind if you help out for the rest of the other classes. If you don't mind of course."
I smiled at him reassuringly. "Of course I don't mind. What year is this class?" "Second Years." I gave him a nod and he turned his attention to the confused class.
"Class, this is Miss Jones. She will be helping out today." The class chorused 'hello' and I said hello back.
"So, today we'll be learning..."