Meeting my future best friends.

Aurora POV
"Hi I'm Aurora." I greeted him blushing. "I'm Harry. Can I sit here?" "Sure." He sat across from me and my piano. I just start playing Fur Elise by Beethoven. "I like your eyes. I wish I had eyes like those" All of the sudden I felt a little tingle by my eyes. "Whoa! Your eyes just changed colors just like mine!" Harry stated astonished.       "What?!"I looked into my travel mirror and saw that he was right. I had the same colors of his eyes. "Whoa I hope you don't mind this, cause I don't know how to change it back." Let me tell you something, I hate not knowing. "It's ok." He smiled. "Your voice is really beautiful." He told me.
        "Thank you. Do you know how to play?" I said blushing. Jezz I need to stop blushing. "Yea I do." "Let's play something together then!" I pat the seat next to me for him to sit at. "Have you ever heard Secret by One Republic?" I asked him. "Yea, I like that song." "Let's play that then!"I said smiling. I put up the sheet music in case."Ready?" "yup!" Then we started to play.

*********time skip after song*********
Aurora POV
I was grinning happily that I finally found some to play this with me. I looked at Harry still grinning to see he was grinning too. "That was fun!" You both said in unison. We're were still looking at each other when there was a knock on the door. There was a boy with red hair standing in the opening of the door. "You guys played lovely. Can I sit here, everywhere else is full?" He asked.
           "Thanks and sure." Me and Harry said in unison. We looked at each with shocked faces. Then we laughed lightly. I put away my piano. "I'm Ron Weasley. Are you guys twins?" He said.      "No we're not. I'm Aurora Jones." "And I'm Harry Potter." We both introduced ourselves. His eyes went wide and started getting excited.
       "Really! You guys are THE Harry Potter and Aurora Jones?!?" "Yea" we both said. Ron looked at Harry and asked"So do you have...you know...the scar?" Harry lifted his hair to revel a lighting scar on his forehead. "Ron you don't ask those things!" I scolded. "Sorry" Ron apologized to Harry. "It's ok." Then he looked at me. "You know what? We can be twins! Hey when is your birthday?" "March 1st." I replied."When is yours Ron?" His eyes went wide once again and grinned. "The same day! Oh my gosh! We're twins!" I grinned. Me and Ron were twins from another mother and I was happy. All three of us started talking and the trolley lady came and asked if we wanted anything. Me and Ron said no. Me being to lazy and Ron said his mum made him lunch. But he didn't look very happy with it. So, Harry decide to buy almost everything in the trolley. "Harry you didn't need to buy almost everything." "Well I wanted to try everything they have. And I thought I would share with you guys." He said smiling his sweet, charming smile.
     .Wait. What! Don't think that Aurora! He just became your friend. Well it was sweet of him to do this so I'll just have something. I smiled at him picking up a chocolate frog. (I tried some of the candy wizards have before.)
       "I thought you didn't want any?" "I like these chocolate frogs. Thanks Harry." "No problem. You tried some of these before?" "yup!" Harry got a chocolate frog and saw the card. "So this is what Dumbledore looks like."
     Just then a girl with bushy hair came in and asked,"Have you seen a toad? A boy name Neville lost one." "No but we'll tell you if we do." I replied and her eyes went wide and gasp. "You're Aurora Jones!! Oh my Gosh I can't believe it! I meet my idol!"She started to ramble all happily. I chuckled."Well yes I am Aurora Jones and you are?" "I'm Hermione Granger! And who are you two?" She said, looking at Harry and Ron. "I'm Ron Weasley." "Harry potter." Her eyes went wide a little but was still calm. "Well nice to meet you. You guys should better change we will be arriving soon."she began to leave but stop and said,"you have a little dirt on your face. Right there." Then left. I laughed and went to the loo to get change. I think I just meet my new best friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N well there you have it! I changed it a bit but not to much. I hope you like this wonderful chapter that I was quite stuck on. Aurora has a twin from another mother. What will happen next? I won't tell you!!hahahahahahahahah!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. Only Aurora and her family.