2

The street light is the only light on the pitch black school grounds and I have to hold my arms out in front of me when I'm in between lights so I don't run into anything. I reach my car in about 5 minutes and start grabbing my bags when a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist. I let out a small squeak and whip my head around to see Blake standing there, grinning wildly.

"Blake! What are you doing here?!" I say, pushing him away from me.

"I don't take no for an answer, sweetheart." He says, smirking.

"I was just going out to get my bags. I think I can handle myself for ten minutes." I say, rolling my eyes and turning away from him.

I bend over and grab the bags that I dropped when he pushes me and I fall over, right on top of my bag.

"Blake! What is wrong with you?" I say, a red blush creeping up my face.

"What? I had the chance to push you over, so I took it." He says, winking at me.

"Ugh, Blake, just shut up and leave me alone." I say, my face turning crimson.

He whistles and grins. "She's got an attitude. I like girls with a little fire in their spirit." He says, grinning like a maniac.

"You're just like the little brother I never had." I mumble.

He looks at me and his eyes grow wide. "Me? Your brother? Well that's not something I hear everyday."

I scoff and start to walk off with half of my bags. Blake rushes up to me and stops me.

"Lex, let me help you with that." He says, grabbing a bag off of my arm.

I frown. "Don't call me Lex." I say feeling anger bubble up in my chest. He grins.

"Whatever you say, Lex." He smiles and runs the rest of the way to our dorm.

Ugh. Just wait till I get my hands on him. I finally reach our dorm and find the door completely open and see Blake hiding in a corner.

"Please don't hurt me." He says, sounding like a 5 year old hiding from his mom after she finds him in the cookie jar after she told him to stay out of it.

I laugh. "I'm not gonna hurt you. At least, not yet." I say, grinning.

He comes out of his corner smiling.

"Good. Now let's go get the rest of your bags." He says, motioning to the open door.

I smirk and skip out of the room with him hot on my tail. This was going to be fun.
-
Omg hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated! I kinda forgot about this and u ran upon it a few hours ago ans saw it had 3.42k reads!!! How crazy is that?!! I literally started crying haha. Thanks for all the support!! Vote for more!! -Kaitlyn<3