We Brought Him Back To Life (Ziall,Narry,Niam,Nouis)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

AND THE SONG IN THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS BUT WELL YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT ON THE MULTIMEDIA OR ON THE SIDE 

WELL STARTING STORY

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~NIALL'S POV~

How could I ..........How could I ........ Have .......killed them. My mother, brother and my sister. how could i have killed them. I thought while holding the knife full of blood.Their blood. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks.

*THUMP, THUMP,THUMP*

i heard a noise i rushed to the door, so i could lock it. I was barely half way to the door when it opened. I t was my dad he was crying.

"your mother she" he started but then he saw me with a knife and my clothes covered in blood.

" HOW COULD YOU, SHE GAVE YOU LIFE, SHE WAS YOUR MOTHER, AND WHY DID YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER TOO, THEY HAD A LIFE AHEAD OF THEM AND YOU DESTROYED IT, YOU MONSTER, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, YOU DESERVE TO BE LOCKED UP TO DIE !!!" he shouted. I didn't say nothing but i was crying more by the second, I was scared, afraid. Then he left closing the door hard. I reached for it, I tried to open it but it was 

LOCKED 

* 28 years later*

~ HARRY'S POV~

* It doesnt hurt me. You wanna feel how it feels?

You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?

you wanna hear about the deal im making?*

I woke up to my ringtone. I reached out to my nightstand and grabbed my cellphone. I checked the caller ID it was Liam.

I answered the phone 

"Liam" I said.

"Harry, are you awake" 

"I am now"

"sorry about that, but me, Louis and Zayn are gonna have breakfast together wanna come?" 

"yeah, where?"

"Our favorite place"

"Ok, see ya there"

" Bye" I hung up.

Then I changed my clothes to some black skinny jeans and a white and a warm coat since it was December. and some red and white converse. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.I walked to the kitchen and there was my mom sipping on some coffe and reading a magazine.

"Good morning mom" I said.

"Good Morning son, do you want something to eat ?"

" No thanks mom I'm going to go with my friends"

"have a good time"

"I will"

I walked out of the house. Feeling the cold air of December. There wa some snow on the ground, leaving my footprints behind. Then I opened the car and started it.Then put the air to warm and my seatbelt. While on the way I turned on the radio and the song that was on was Be Running Up That Hill by Placebo (song on multimedia). So I sang along. When I got to Dani's Cafe. I turned off the car. and got out of the car . and saw that Liam, Louis and Zayn. Were waiting for me in the sidewalk.

"What took you so long, my bum is freezing!" said Louis.

"sorry" I said 

"Don't worry about it mate Louis is being a drama queen we arrived like 2 minutes ago" Said Liam.

"Good"

So we walked inside. And sat in a table. Then someone said " What are you going to order ?"we looked up to look at the waitress but there was Danielle 

" Danielle you work here?" I heard Liam ask.

" I guess so, this is my mother's restaurant to be exact I just help her around," she said. 

"wow so are you gonna inherit the whole Cafe'" said Louis.

" No louis im just gonna inherit half, of course im gonna inherit all Louis" she said.

"Cool"said Zayn.

"So what are you gonna order?"

"I will order a Hot Chocolate and a blueberry muffin" I said.

"I'll have a Caramel swirl- hot chocolate and a Banana nut muffin" said Louis

"A peppermint hot chocolate and 2 chocolate brownies" Said Liam.

" I''l have the belgian hot chocolate and a chocolate filled croisant, please" said Zayn.

"Ok coming right up!" she said and left.

"So what are whe gonna do this winter break and it better be something good cause i'm not planing on getting a zero in our report of what we did" said Liam. Well as you see we need to do a report for our English class, of what we did in our winter break,you could do it by yourself or in a group and we decided to do it in a group.

"why don't we go out of town?" Said Louis.

"No, why don't we make it special and don't go out of townto show that you don't need to go out of town to have fun"

"That will totally get us a 100" said Zayn.

" Here's your order" we heard and there was Danielle holding a tray that had our then she handed us what we ordered. "Tell me if you need anything more?" she said and left. 

" So why don't we visit the library to search a book that has interesting spots in this town" Liam said 

" I hope the only interesting spots we find it's not dust" I said. Then we ate. When we finished. We all got in my car and drove to the library.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT BUT FOR NOW 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW 

PWEASE!!!