Andre My Love- Andre Burakovsky

I woke up at 9 am to a very smiley Andre, his face hovering over mine with a big, goofy grin spread across it. The sunlight was shining very brightly through the large windows of our hotel room. We were in Dallas, a day or two before the game and I immediately understood why my boyfriend, who was not a morning person, was so chipper. Since we were here two days before the game, he had a day off in Dallas. Dallas was such a beautiful city, how could anyone not be excited?

"Morning, beautiful. Get up and get dressed, we have a big day ahead of us." I groaned, not wanting to get up but smiling because he was just too cute. "Wear something you'd work out in."

"You know I don't work out." He chuckled as I teased him, getting up and heading for the bathroom to take a quick shower. I throw my hair into a messy bun, dressing myself in leggings and a band t-shirt, the sleeves cut off to make it a muscle tee, and threw on some high-top converse. I brush my teeth and grab my phone and a water and meet Andre in the kitchen area of our hotel room.

"Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded, walking in front of him as he held the door open. "I really wish you hadn't worn those leggings. It's going to be extremely hard to control myself all day." he said, putting his arm around me and placing his hand right above my butt.

"You are such a perv." I hit him lightly in the chest, then giggled into his side as we walked downstairs to meet Tom, Michael, and Nate.

-

We went to Top Golf and they taught me how to make the ball actually go out onto the green. I'm shit at sports and the only golf I've ever played was putt putt. Which, ironically, is what we did next. They were very obsessed with golf. I kicked their asses and they were all extremely bitter about it.

At around 1, we had lunch at Gilley's Dallas. It's the best western bar in Dallas and I had come across it during senior week, after I graduated high school. My friends and I had decided we didn't want a traditional "go to the beach and be overcharged for everything because people think we're stupid teenagers" kind of senior week. So, we all got fake ideas and then packed up a car and took a road trip. While in Dallas, looking for places to party, my friends thought it would be hilarious for a bunch of city girls to step into a western bar and ride a bull. We actually weren't bad at it.

Anyway, the guys absolutely loved the place, however they made fun of me for buying a pair of cowboy boots and the biggest cowboy hat there. But it's okay, because we all rode the bull and somehow I stayed on longer than each of them.

It was a fantastic day off but it was such a relief once we were back in the hotel room, just Andre and I.

-

"Which was your favorite?" It was now 6 o'clock. Andre had mentioned he had never seen The Breakfast Club or Dirty Dancing, so I made him watch them. My favorite was TBC so I was hoping he would agree.

"I liked Dirty Dancing." I was shocked.

"Really? I didn't peg you for such a romantic."

"What can I say? Swayze makes me swoon." I laughed at him. Personally, I've always thought Patrick Swayze was ugly, he definitely hadn't aged well. His body was fantastic, though, so I guess I understood why 80's kids loved him so much.

"You're such a dork." I paused, remembering something that was on tonight. "Hey, have you ever seen Grease?"

"No. Isn't that the thing Julianne is gonna be in?" Tonight was the premiere of Grease Live! I had promised Julianne I would watch it, and that I would try to get as much of the team to watch it as possible.

"Yes! And we're going to watch it! And you're going to send a message in the group chat because I told her I'd try to get everyone to watch as well!" I groaned, grabbing his phone from the coffee table in front of us. I smiled really big, flipping to the channel it was on.

(A/N: I know Grease Live! was during the All-Star break but I wanted to include Dallas stuff too so!!!)

I got really excited, not only was one of my best friends starring in it, but I also did Grease my sophomore year of college. I played Marty Maraschino and it was the most fun show I've ever been a part of. I began singing along as Jesse J sang the opening.

"Oh god, this is a musical isn't it?" I ignored his question and kept singing. "I did not sign up for this."

I must have been so annoying. I knew every line of the entire show and I didn't hold back from saying it along with the actors on the screen, switching to mouthing the words when Andre shot me a glare, expressing his annoyance. We got to the bedroom/sleepover scene, the intro to Freddy My Love began playing and I stood, beginning to dance around. This was Marty's song and I was not holding back. I sang every word, however to be funny I replaced "Freddy" with "Andre" and serenaded him.

"Whoa - Andre you see, you'll hold me in your arms someday. And I will be wearing your lacy lingerie. Thinking about it, my heart's pounding already. Knowing when you come home, we're bound to go steady. And throw your service pay around like confetti, Andre my love." I ended up back on the couch, my legs thrown over Andre's legs, his hand resting on my thigh, drawing little circles with his thumb.

"Well, I wouldn't mind you in some lacy lingerie right about now." He leaned over, his lips catching mine as he shifted to hover over me.

"Andre, we have to watch Grease. If we don't watch, Julianne will be mad at me." He pouted, pulling off his best puppy dog face. His brown eyes big and his short curls falling over his forehead. "After Grease, we can do whatever you want."

"Hmm, You wouldn't happen to have any lacy lingerie, would you?" I shook my head no and he whined, sitting up.

"But, if you guys beat Dallas, maybe I can get some to congratulate you." I kissed his cheek and cuddled into his side, his hand resting on my hip. I continue singing to him throughout the movie and he seems a bit more happy with it, obviously due to my little promise.

-

"We'll always be together! We'll always be together!" I sang along as I did little jazz squares around the living room area and he laughed at me as I exaggerated the movements of my arms. He clapped as I finished my little dance and I took some bows, in-sync with the actors on the tv during curtain call.

We both laughed and then I came over to him, sitting on his lap. More like straddling his lap, actually.

"Did you like it?" I smiled really big.

"I loved it, but I loved you singing and dancing around me even more." He kissed me passionately and grabbed under my legs, lifting me up. I squealed a little as he carried me to the other room, throwing me on the bed. "And I love these leggings you have on but they've been teasing me all day and it's time for them to go."

And so they went, along with the rest of our clothes. I missed two calls from Julianne, which I got chewed out for the next day, her wanting to talk to me about her performance and if I liked it. But those missed calls were worth it.

Back on the subject of Dirty Dancing: Andre's body is way better than Swayze's. But, I guess I may be a bit biased. No matter how long we're together, he always gives me chills. They're constantly multiplying and I can't help but lose control around him.