I Don't Want To Do This By Myself

~~Jayden's POV~~

"Jayden? Are you all right in there?" Starlet's voice sounded through the bathroom door.

I struggled to keep my powers down.

"Go away!" I let out. I can't allow her to see me like this. I could hurt her. The thought of hurting her brought pain to my heart. She'd only be safe if I pushed her away. I told myself.

"What? What happened?" I could hear Adam in the bedroom.

"It's Jayden. He's locked himself in the bathroom."

I could hear Adam walking towards the bathroom.

No! Get her out of the room!

Adam stopped as my voice rang through his head.

"Oh I almost forgot. Paramis has summoned you to her office. I'd take you but..."

"It's fine. I'll manage, just take care of him." she told Adam, concern lacing her voice. Shit! She can feel it.

The bedroom door was closed so I assumed she left. Adam hadn't gave her directions.

It's upstairs.

A sudden surge of power went through me and I gasped for air trying to hold myself up.

The huge double set of doors.

I directed as I stumbled on the bathroom counter.

Thanks.

Starlet's soft voice rang through my head. I relaxed a bit before another wave ran through my body. I jolted forward staring at my reflection. My eyes glowed with power along with the rest of my body that wasn't hidden by my clothes.

"Jayden?" Adam knocked on the door.

"Leave!"

The power was becoming too much it was almost painful.

"Open the door." he demanded.

"I said leave!"

I saw a spark come from the door and Adam ran in. He stopped in his tracks. He didn't dare come close to me knowing the power could kill him instantly.

"Shit Jayden."

A scream left my mouth and I collapsed to the ground on all fours.

"I'm getting help!" he ran out of the room. I clutched at my chest. This can't happen. Not right now. The year's not even over yet.

The door burst open and three people entered the room.

"Jayden!" Starlet's voice broke through.

"Oh dear." Paramis gasped when she saw me.

Starlet approached me. "Don't touch me!" I yelled weakly trying to move away from her.

She kneeled on the floor. She shook her head angrily. I stared in awe as she started to glow.

"What's happening?" Adam asked Paramis.

I completely collapsed to the floor as I felt another surge. My breathing became erratic. Star's eyes were full of pain as she looked at me. My own eyes stung with pain.

"It hurts." I whimpered.

She reached a hand out towards me. My hand reached out for her on its own accord. Our fingers touched briefly. A blinding white light burst through the room before I collapsed and fell into darkness.