Chapter 28 - The Letter

Chapter 28 : The Letter

*Hokage Tower*

Naruto went into the meeting room with the chuunin and scan the whole room.

Yamanaka Clan - Inoichi

Nara Clan - Shikamaru

Akamichi Clan - Choza

Hyuga Clan - Neji

Aburame Clan - Shino

Inuzuka Clan - Kiba

Uchiha Clan - Sasuke

He could see some of his friends already on the clan head sits. While others....still have someone from their clan to take over.

He stood there and Tsunade stood up.

"Naruto Uzumaki I hear by give you the place of the Hokage" Tsunade said.

"What?! Take the place as Hokage?!! I didn't even save this village why am I the Hokage?! And even if I did,I'm still too young! I don't know anything on how to become Hokage!"

"Naruto there's many people here who can teach you,so calm down" Tsunade assured.

"At least let Kakashi sensei to become Hokage first,until I turn older then I'll see " Naruto suggested.

"Tch... you really grown dobe. To think through like that. And you even added the sensei at the back of Kakashi's name" Sasuke smirked.

"By calling him sensei shows that I still respect him as a teacher. But for you,Uchiha, I still will not respect. Maybe even never!" Naruto replied,not turning away from Tsunade to look at Sasuke.

"Why you..."

"And for your information, I'm already mature since the age of four. I already open my eyes to face reality. Not like you" Naruto taunted.

Sasuke growled but stay in his sit.

Tsunade sighed. "Get me Kakashi "

*Minutes Later*

*poof*

"You called? Lady Tsunade??"

"Well see who isn't late...." Naruto murmur.

Kakashi just gave him an eye smile.

"Kakashi I have a request "

"And what would it be, Lady Tsunade? "

"Kakashi Hatake, would you sincerely take the place as Hokage as I have my retirement? "

"W-What?! Me? I can't possibly do that " Kakashi was utterly stunned by the request.

"Yes you can! Just take the hat and sit there" Naruto said in annoyance as he point at Tsuande sit.

"No shit Sherlock's " Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Shut it duck butt" Naruto bite back.

"Watch it fishcake" Sasuke growl back.

Both students glare at each other as Kakashi sighed.

'Maybe they haven't mature enough yet....' Kakashi thought.

"Lady Tsunade. I would gladly accept this offer but could you at least give me some time to train and think about it?" Kakashi asked,hope glints in his eye.

"Fine...I'll give you two weeks,Hatake, two weeks. Till then,you can rest and not go on missions to think about it" Tsunade sighed

"Arigato Gozaimas, Hokage-Sama " Kakashi bowed respectfully.

"I have a request!! " Naruto exclaimed.

"Which is...?"

"I want to take both the Uzumaki and Namikaze clan head"

"WHAT?! " Sasuke stood up.

"Naruto... I would understand if you take the Uzumaki sit but why do you want the Namika- "

"Lady Tsunade,he knows" Kakashi informed.

"What?! How?! Who informed a top secret AA-rank information to him?! Who?!" Tsunade screamed in rage as her eyes land on Kakashi.

Kakashi was about to own up when Naruto step in.

"Is it wrong for their own biological son to know who they are?"

"Naruto. You are allowed to know,but,saying it out in public is dangerous" Tsuande sighed.

"But we are ninjas, we are able to sense an enemy " Naruto challenge.

"well-" Tsunade stopped and think.

She then lock her eyes with him.

"Okay...."

Naruto then smile at her defeat and nodded to Kakashi when he nodded to him a small thanks.

Tsunade then sign and stamp some papers and handed it to Naruto.

"Here are the both clan head forms and a letter from your dad. " Tsuande handed the documents and letter to him.

Naruto look at the letter in his hand and smile a little.

"Here are the seals to open both clans if you want" she handed two more papers.

"They still exist?!" Naruto asked,egar to know.

"Of course they do!"

Naruto then thank Tsunade and headed off to the Hokage Stone head.

*Hokages' Stone Heads*

Naruto slowly open the letter and read.

Dear Naruto,

By the time you receive this letter you must be old enough to understand I seal the Nine-Tail fox inside of you.

And I would be dead by now.

My dearest one and only son, I'm sincerely sorry as when the they you were born,an enemy attack the village. The enemy was an Uchiha. And I think it's Madara.

The fox was extracted from your mother and was controlled by the enemy. The fix went out of control that your mother plan to seal it away with her soul.

But I refuse, so I did the Dead Demon Consuming seal and seal half of both your mother and my chakra into you so we could keep in contact.

But it only could happen once. And if Kakashi is still alive, please help me tell him I'm sorry. For not being a sensei and a father. You might be confuse why I said father,it is because I treat him like a son. I guess he could be your nii-san....

I love you Naruto. Both me and your mother, Kushina Uzumaki, does. Your mother is a beautiful lady with red hair and purple eyes. I really hope one day you could meet her.

I'm really sorry Naruto. Please forgive me.

Goodbye. I love you.

Minato Namikaze

Kushina Uzumaki

Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"Thanks dad. I love you too" I cried as I wrapped my arms around my knees.

"I love both of you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*