Chapter 2 - The New Naruto

Chapter 2 : The New Naruto

"Hello"

"Hehe so you've accepted my advice eh?"

"Hai, what should we do now?"

"For now,we stay in Konoha. When the time has come we leave"

"Hai "

"Now wake up"

*Outside*

Naruto opened his eyes and prepared for the day. He got dressed in his usual orange jumpsuit and ate toast for breakfast and left his small broken apartment.

"Where should we go?"

"Lets go meet your team and remember to put on your mask and act like yesterday nothing happen or else that copy cat will tell the old monkey"

"Hai "

He headed to the bridge to meet his teammates and saw Kakashi already there waiting. He ran forward and put on his mask.

"Haha, sorry. Am I late?" Asked Naruto.

"Nope. In fact, Kakashi-sensei was earlier than all of us" exclaimed Sakura.

"Haha,well I didn't have anything to do this morning so I decided to come early" said Kakashi.

Naruto only nodded but he could feel Kakashi is staring at him.

"This is going to be a long day"

"Haha, good luck!"

They went to the mission room only to see the Hokage, Iruka, the chunins, team 8 and team 10.

"Hello gramps! " exclaimed Naruto.

Only to get a hit on the head.

"Naruto! Show some respect!" Yelled Sakura.

"Who's the one who needs to show the respect huh?" Asked Ino.

"Nobody ask you Ino-pig " Sakura bite back.

Both kunoichi glared at each other as others remain silent.

"Seriously, haven't Iruka Sensei teach you manners before, Naruto? Don't tell me you need a jounin to teach you too" Kiba said jokingly.

"You're the one to talk dog breathe" Naruto chuckled.

"Alright that's enough. I'm going to send all three genin sqwad on a mission together. It's a simple mission to the land of waves to escort a client" Said the third.

"You may come in now Tazuna " said the third.

Entered the room was a half drunk old man with a beer bottle in his hand.

"What? They are going to protect me? They all are wimps! Especially the short one with a stupid look on his face" said Tazuna as he point his index finger to Naruto.

Naruto saw it by the corner of his eyes. Before anyone could react, he threw a kunai at Tazuna causing his beer bottle to break.

"Don't be decived by our appearance, you don't even know our skills " Naruto said lowly as he let his bangs fall.

He had enough!

"Naruto! We are suppose to protect the client not kill him ,you Baka !" Sakura yelled and was about to hit him when Naruto caught her fist.

"Watch your mouth Haruno. Somehow, your mouth is bigger than your forehead" Naruto said.

Everyone in the room was silent.

Naruto hair then started to float a little as he let a huge amount of chakra burst out.

All the people in the room except Shikamaru and Kiba fall back by the chakra. The Hokage didn't fall back as the anbus was in time to block it.

Soon, more anbus appeared.

"This will happen when you mess with the fox!" Naruto yelled.

"Has he finally lost it?" Thought Shikamru, Kiba, Hiruzen, Iruka, Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai.

(Wait how did Shikamaru and Kiba knows? )

Sakura soon started to cry as the grasp Naruto had on her was getting tighter and painful.

Kiba ran up and pulled Sakura out of his grasp and grab on Naruto's left arm while Shikamaru grab his right.

"NARUTO CALM DOWN!" exclaimed the 2 boys.

Soon, Naruto calm down after hearing the words of his friends.

"Sorry" Naruto mumble as he faced the ground.

Shikamaru just sighed and said "troublesome".

Kiba just gave a pat on the back of Naruto and sighed.

"Sakura, you better watch your mouth!" Kiba yelled at her.

She just kept her head low and cried softly.

"Alright, you're all dismissed except for your senseis " Announced Hiruzen.

All the genins nodded and head home to get their belongings for the mission.

"Did you just witnessed what just happened" asked Hiruzen.

"Hai " all answered in unsion.

"I need you all to keep an eye on Naruto and the Nara and Inuzuka. Somehow both boys know something " Hiruzen said.

"Hai "

"You are dismissed"

The jounins nodded their heads and shunshined to the gates to find their genins.

*Konoha Gates*

When they appeared, they saw Naruto wearing black cargo pants and black T-shirt with a coloured Uzumaki swirl on it and simple black sandals.

His eyes were still blue but more duel, his bangs are always covering his eyes and he now speaks in monotone.

Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[After]

I'm sorry.

Please...please save me.

I'm so scared.

I'm all alone.

Please...

Somebody...

Anybody...

Please...

Save me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Before]

I give up.

I'm nothing.

Useless.

Monster.

Demon.

I... I can't hold on much longer...

The hatred is too strong...

I...I..give up...

Save me...please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^^*