Hope (Sasunaru)

I'm sasuke and I'm an orphan. I personally watched my older brother murder my parents. He went to a mental hospital for the. rest of his life because he got the insanity plea.

I'm 16 and openly gay. I'm called patient zero at the foster home because the families I go to they disappear, die or they just hate me. I don't why I have the worst luck with families and friends. It's hard for me to friends so I gave up on them. I did have one friend when I first got here.

His name was Naruto and we had a connection I know I wouldn't have with anyone else. We shared the same pain, his family was murdered by burglars. We did everything together, he made me happy when I wanted to end it all.

He was adopted one day. I was happy for him but I didn't want him to go. Before he left he gave me his favorite action figure, superman. I still have it, it's under my bed in my memory box I keep.

When he left I felt miserable and I fell apart. I started cutting myself because I'm not in to I'm going to kill myself. I've thought of it but I don't think I could ever do it.

"Sasuke there's a family who wants meet you"

"Hn"

"Come on sasuke give them a chance"

"Fine.... I'm coming"

I hate meetings the stare at me weird then ask a about me my

past.

We go in the meeting room and I'm introduced to a black hair lady that looks like she's on a sugar high then there's her husband I'm guessing with brown hair in a football jersey. I sat across from the table.

"Hi I'm sasuke"

"We're the Anderson's but you can call me Amy"

"And you call me Tim"

We shook hands

"We'll sasuke we would love for you to come and live with us and are son, he was adopted from here to" Amy said

I wander who it was I hope it's not kiba because I swear he's so annoying.

"What's his name?"

"It's a surprise" Tim said

I swear if it's kiba...

I guess I should give them a chance...

"When can we leave?"

She jumped up and down in excitement and ran up to me and hugged me tight. "We can leave right now"

"Okay ill go pack" I went and packed and hoping this family will be great

-------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys liked it :) it's my second time typing it because my lap top died right when I was done typing and didn't save it =_= vote if you liked comment for some suggestions for me