What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.

Beginne am Anfang

"Who's here?" Tara questioned and suddenly Jim flew over to her. Actually he flew around her like crazy. She got dizzy just by looking at him. She grabbed the ball.

"Jim, easy there, who's here? Why are you so restless?" she questioned. Jim sighed.

"I can feel it, Axel he is here. Axel is in the castle. I need to go to him, he needs my help Tara girl" He said and flew out of her hand. Tara's eyes widened.

"A..xel?" she said slowly here "Why is he here? No Haou will not like this.. I got..".

"You can't stop him from dueling the king mate" He said and flew down in her hand "Just like you can't stop me from going to him. I, the eye, has my spirit. The wish to free your brother and keep you safe until then, but know it is time to go. Do you understand mate? You want Jaden free as well right?". Tara bit his lip and nodded.

"I am sorry Jim, I must admit these past days, I forgot Jaden needs my help. He must think I am a terrible sister" She said slowly and got up from the bed.

"No I don't think so. Jaden would value how much you care about him. You in some way shares his pain with him, or would if you could" Jim said slowly "But we need to go. Axel needs my help Tara girl". Tara nodded and began walking out of the room. She was about to leave, when she heard knocks on the door and Baou's voice.

"My lady, may I come in, I am being asked to collect your answer to the king" he said. Tara quickly opened the door. This was not a good time at all.

"Yeah Baou, of course" she said slowly. She was holding the eye in her hand. The vampire bowed and wanted to walk inside, but Tara shook her head and walked outside of the room. The vampire looked puzzled at her.

"Um so you want my reply to bring back to his majesty eh" She said and was thinking pretty hard on an idea to leave this place. An idea stroke her. Baou nodded.

"Yes, that was my orders" he said slowly. He would have said a little more, but a loud crash could be heard downstairs in the main hall. Tara eyes widened.

"What was that?" she questioned. Baou sighed a little.

"Rebels trying to infiltrate the castle my lady" he said and sighed "Why couldn't I be the one fighting. Regardless if I lose, then I will be sended to the stars and are free from serving you and the king". Baou let out a little scream, when the collar began sparking a little. Tara ignored the scream. She hadn't the time.

"Well I want to give his majesty my reply myself thank you" she said "You stay here and.. and clean my room yeah. I order you to not meddle with the rebels". Baou was glaring cold at her, but bowed and replied with "Yes my lady". Tara sighed a little. She quickly got in the room and grabbed her duel disk and deck Haou gave her.

"Jim" she whispered "Where is Axel?". The eye glowed in her hand.

"Haou's room! Up the staircase, he is there mate" She nodded and began running up the staircase. She just hoped she was not too late.

Axel's p.o.v.

(Here is a video from Sidaliroy again. About the duel here have fun. check his profile on youtube please. He has some good videos. oh and you can read the duel below of course)    

Haou: 4000lp.

Axel: 4000lp.