Shipping

On Fairy tail Natzu yell everybody to fight. Markna, Mark and Jack see the shirtless guy they went but before Markna took a video about this dance

((Imagine that Lummi is dancing with Natsu)) Markna screem: SUP MR.ELSA
Grey say Markna and he went runing to a fight fir saying Elsa Mark and Jack Proctec Markna and Juvia say: oh i like
I have 2 senpai .Markna with anger: HE'S MY BOY FRIEND BICH AND THE IRISH TOO DON'T MESS WITH ME OR ELSE THAT YOUR WILL HAVE NO WATER Juvia went to Grey's back with scare.Mark and Jack went to the bar with Her hugging. Lummi was with Natzu and she think ill ship me and Natzu, Markna with Septicplier  and Kim with Steven im the best shipper and ill see some work  and Money ill get with Natzu today Lummi went to the bord  and she see one that has 1,000,000 and a Oter that has 7,000. Lummi wil take  the 7,000 because she want aventure and low money and Lummi cal Natzu Lummi explane what she thinks and Natzu asept the talk and Lummi fell in love with him the left to the aventure and the money. Markna ,Mark and Jack look at the bord and see the 1,000,000and the left to the adventure ,Kim and Steven call Nicole , Emily and Marco to the aventure and they asept and they took a look to the bord it have to easy work Emily look a hard and it was hard and she  show to Kim and kim asept to the hard chalenge and they left to go to work and the money.Grey say: BULL SHIT THEY FIUND EIRK AND I  DONT .... FUCK. Ersa look despret to Grey and she hit with a  100 of cup made of Metal and Juvia saw and she Proctec Grey with love  and Ersa was impres. Ersa: well done Juvia you have Proctec your love.a Girl came her name is Lucy she was looking for Natzu. Lucy: WERES NATZU.Ersa: he's in  work and other thing with his friend that is his tipe her name is Lummi she is a good for his tipe and she's unstoppable to deafite her. Lucy: oh well il stay here that Natzu get here i need to talk to him important that Fairy tail will be in big danger.

TO  BE CONTINUED........ by saiten 👍