PuertoRico

On March 4 Markna was packing to go for a week in Puerto Rico her land of Spanish people.Markna know Spanish and she cape in a secret that no young sept Lummi she knows too spanish.Lummi was packing too because she going with Markna and visit Markna mother and Lummi too .Mark and Jack toothey are going to Puerto Rico .Mark talk with Brian going to Puerto RICO in a secret. Markna dosent know that Mark and Jack is coming to Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico is a land of Spanish people and nice place cool and preaty i know i live in Puerto Rico  Well shit i dont remember i was telling oh.....yeah on Puerto Rico Markna was whating for her mom.Mark and Jack tacle Markna and Markna was happy to see them and Lummi was like the fuuuuck the hell why you too are here.*creator put in troll face*hihi. I love P.R. later wen the mom came and pick up Markna, Lummi,Mark and Jack.

Markna was tired of the trip and all too Markna show the guest room it was big with bumpy beds and a big bathroom and a hot tub it wascool at night every body went to sleep at morning everyone
everybody woke up and prepare to go to a place os call San Juan is a pretty place has breaks on the floor and pretty houses and stores.Markna has a Mini Cooper and they went to San Juan for 3 hour and Mark was tired of siting down and they were in San Juan and the get off the car and saw the place it was beautiful it has many beautiful things. Mark and Jack buy alot of stuff from the gift shop.Markna and Lummi buy close and hats. Lummi bought a hat with a blue pine tree as a design. A friend of Lummi came and saw Lummi and Markna. This man is cool and shirtless with pants and a pink haired male arguing with the other male.

Lummi: Natsu! And Grey..... put a shirt on. Please.

Grey: NO .HELL NO NIGGA

Markna:hahahaha.

Mark and Jack came and saw Markna with a man and they came runing and hug Markna.

Mark:Markna why you are with that man.

Markna: this is my friend this man name is Grey is shirtless.

Mark and Jack faces 😶😶.

Mark and Jack :ohh shit.

It was sunday it was time to leave from Puerto Rico and all was packing and left to air port.Mark sad and took pictures of Puerto Rico on the plain and Markna took pictures of places they were binned .Jack has Bik8ni and Lummi talk with Natzu and he will live with Lummi house and Lummi was happy .Grey know that he fuck up.