meeting Markna

On Morning Mark invited Felix and Jack to go In Markna house. Markna was playing Mario Kart with her friend Kimberly. Mark nock the door and Markna opend but Markna don know Mark and Felix but Jack she knows him.Markna was happy to see Jack and she ask.

Markna : Jack I have not seen you in years . before your in normal man and now your handsome. Ho are dis guys.

Jack:this are Mark the blue Hair and the blond is Felix.

Markna:nice to meet you.well come in.

Mark,Jack and Felix came in and the sit down Mark saw Markna and she has short pants and a T-shirt made in Japan is short . she was sexy Mark was thinking Markna love Music and she always were headphones everywhere and if some young touch or take the headphones off she turns into a Demon and kill ho took the headphones off.Felix is asking to play Mario Kark.Markna say yes you can play Mario Kart .and Felix is playing Mario Kart. Mark look at Markna and Markna was blushing and she turn to the kitchen and Markna was asking.

Markna Jack what do you want to eat.

Jack:I what cookies

Markna:um..Mark what do you what to eat.

Mark:*with blush*uh...do you have eggs.

Markna:yes and it will be a scramble.

Mark:yes.

Markna:OK.

Markna gave the cookies to Jack and she start making the scramble.

Later Markna gave the scramble to Mark...she was tired and she sit in the couch. Mark and Jack was washing Neflix in a scrary movie is called
Dark sky. Mark and Jack was scared but Markna was not scared and she dint saw the movie that her first time seenit. Mark and Jack went to Mark house to sleep and Markna was like what the hell.

Tell me your name and you will be in the story 👍 :3