Chapter 1

Bea's POV

The night before graduation day...

It's 10pm and I should be sleeping by now. Im too nervous for tomorrow. Just thinking about tomorrow makes me wanna throw up out of nervousness. I remembered someone told me this, "Graduating highschool is not the end of your hardships. It's just the beginning... It's the beginning of building your dreams and finding who or what do you really wanna become."

I have a girlfriend. God knows how much I love her and what I would do for that girl but I don't know if this is really what I want. Yeah sure, I love her now. But what about tomorrow? Or the day after that? Or after that? What if I introduce her to my family as my girlfriend and just woke up in the morning and *snap* I like guys.

My phone beeped...

From: Baby:
Hi, baby! I'm going to sleep now. See you tomorrow, yeah? I love you 😘

"Fuck it!" I said to myself. I've thought about this since christmas.

I began typing...

To: Baby:
Let's break up. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I'm just not sure of this... of us...

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I waited for her to reply. I waited for her nasty words... for her upbraids...

2 minutes...
5 munutes...
8 minutes...
10 minutes...
12 minutes...

My phone finally beeped

From: Baby:
Honestly? I don't know what to say. All I know is what we have (or should I say "had"?) is real. Go and find yourself. I'm setting you free but promise me that whenever you're sure of what you really want, please, Isabel Beatriz De Leon! Come back to me. I'll be here. I hate you 'cause I can't hate you. FML.

I read it over and over again. And I didn't even realized that I was crying. I can't help it. Is that it? Did I do the right thing? Am I being selfish?

Graduation Day

Everything happened so fast...

Here I am now having dinner with my family in a fancy restaurant here in RW Manila. My dad got us a room in Marriott.

"So, princess, how does it feel to be THE Athlete of the Year?" Kuya Loel asked teasingly.

"I kinda saw it coming, Kuya!" I grinned.

"Atta girl!" Said dad and he kissed me on my forehead.

"I heard you got accepted at Ateneo, Bea?" Asked Tito Paulo.

"Yes and she's playing for their volleyball team." My dad can't help it. He's so proud of me hehe.

"Yeah and you have no choice but to buy me a car as a gift." I joked. I kinda hope he'd agree.

FF

"Oh my gosh???!!! Are you freaking kidding me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do you wanna test drive it, honey?" My dad asked sheepishly and he waved the car keys at me.

Here she is! Ford Mustang GT. All black, shiny and beautiful. I think i'm about to cry as I entered and smelled the italian leather seat of MY brand new car.

"Sweetheart, is that a tear on your cheek?" I've never heard my dad laughed this loud in my entire life. He's now seating in the passenger seat.

"Oh gosh. I'm just so happy! Thank you, dad!" I hugged him and showered him with kisses.

"Thank your Kuya. This is his idea."

"Oh I will, dad!" I hugged him again.

"Good. And go pack your bags. Your mom booked us at a hotel in Davao for Holy Week."

"Yes, dad. But first, my new baby and I are going for a drive." I said still grinning. "I'm gonna name her Khaleesi. 'Cause she's the queen of the horsemen! Get it, dad? Horse? Mustang??" I laughed. I know. I sound stupid.

"You're such a nerd sometimes, sweetheart. You gotta stop watching Game Of Thrones."

"Whatevs, dad." I rolled my eyes at him.

Maddie's POV

"Jerk!!!!!" Sinampal ko sya.
Ang init ng mukha at tenga ko sa galit.
You wanna know why? 'Cause of this douchebag I so called boyfriend.
Yes! Sinampal ko sya kasi I caught him cheating at ang kapal lang. Sobrang kapal lang kasi dito pa sa gasoline station namin napili magloko.

"Baby! Lemme explain! I was just getting my car checked and she approached me." Sagot ni gago.

"You! What's your name again??" I pointed at the girl.

"A-Aubrey." Sagot ng cheapanga na babae. I snatched Gerald's phone and checked his messages. He was stunned by my actions 'cause honestly, di ako ganito. He's used to me just being quiet and timid.

"Did she really approach you? Eh ano to?"
I read the messages in front of them to hear.

To: Aubrey From the Beach:
Wru? Wanna hang out?

From: Aubrey From the Beach:
Sure. Where?

To: Aubrey From the Beach:
Meet me at the gasoline station at Quimpo Blvd. Im gonna have my car checked. Motmot? 😈

From: Aubrey From the Beach:
LOL! Wherever you want, spanky! Be there in an hour.

"What the hell??? In-approach ka pa ng lagay na yan ha??" Lalong umiinit ang ulo ko sa nabasa ko.
May spanky spanky pa tong walanghiyang to!
"And ano to ha??!!!" I read his phone contacts.
"Big Boobs from Cebu??
Sexy Jejemon??
Hipon Saleslady??
Lollipop Cashier??
No Gart Underwear Girl??"

Kahit ako hindi ako makapaniwala sa nabasa ko. Ito ba ang lalaking ang lakas ng loob umakyat ng ligaw sa bahay namin at kausapin ang parents ko?? Ito ba ang lalaking kinakakakiligan ko noon? The guy I had a crush on since grade school?

"Baby, you don't understand. Aliwan ko lang sila. I respect you too much para ayain ka sa bagay na hindi ka pa ready. And napakabata mo pa. You're only 18 pa ra sa ganyang bagay." Depensa ng lalaki.

"And just because you're 21, pwede ka na sa sinasabi mong bagay na hindi pa ako ready? Jesus Christ! Cheating on a girl is the highest level of disrespect, Gerald. You should know that. I don't want to see you ever again. We're done." And I left.

God! I loved that guy! I can't believe I imagined being with him in the future. I actually imagined him being the father of my children. I went home and I cried. I cried and I cried until I can remember.