||Chapter 11||

You sat stiffly on your couch wringing your hands slightly. Skylar was at work and Gerard was about to come any minute now to explain the so called plan.

You heard the door open, Oh God, I'm not ready for this. You took a deep breath.

"Y/N?" you heard a high-pitched voice call. Oh shit, you ran into the kitchen. "Oh my God, Y/N! I haven't seen you in ages," "Hi Allie," you walked up to the blonde, "listen you need to leave, like right now." you started to shove her out the door. If she sees Gerard shes gonna blab to everyone, fuck. Allie is your friend, yes, but shes extremely annoying sometimes and sorta clueless, besides that she was great to have a laugh and drink with whenever you needed a night out.

"Wait, but we had plans to hang out tonight." Allie pulled out of your grip and looked at you, "did you forget?" you could see in her eyes that she felt hurt and you mentally punched yourself for forgetting, you had planned to go to a midnight premiere at the theater, months ago. You already had the tickets and everything.

You pulled at your hair in frustration. "Listen Allie, I'm really really sorry but you need to leave, I'm sorry but I have to cancel. I swear I'll make it up to you." Allie held still for a moment processing what you said, "I... Okay. Fine. It's okay, a different night then." she started backing into the door slowly, "it's cool, I'll just um go do something else then." You felt horrible, how the hell did you forget. Oh yeah I was in bloody robbery and now I'm stuck helping this fucking criminal.

You went to open the door for Allie only to have it done for you. Shit.

Gerard stood in the open door, not being able to enter due to your body in his way. His eyes flickered up to the blonde behind him then back to you. He raised an eyebrow at you, "Are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna let me inside?"

You blushed furiously, realizing that you had both been standing chest to chest, "Oh I um, yeah uh sorry." you wanted to step aside so he could enter but stupidly stepped forward... onto Gerard's foot. Oh my God, why is it always me? He winced slightly and pushed you off his foot, "perhaps if you were to step backwards?" he said silkily as he pushed you aside gently. You mentally facepalmed. Goddamn my awkwardness, another reason why I'm a fail (yay!)

You heard a cough and remembered that Allie was still here, just watching you two. "Oh my fucking God. I can't believe it." Allie's hands flew to her mouth in shock. This is it,she's gonna tell everyone that I'm helping Gerard and then I'll get arrested for withholding information of some shit, wait can they even do that? I don't think they can. Whatever they'll do something to me I bet. "You- I- holy shit."

Gerard turned to you and raised his dark brow in a questioning way. Allie finally stopped stuttering and spoke clearly "I can't believe you actually got a boyfriend and didn't tell me." Wait. Wait what? Boyfriend? Who does she think is my boyfrien- Wait oh my God no. Hell no. "N-no no Allie" you stuttered out, "he is not my bio-" you were cut off by Gerard slipping his arm around your waist and pulling you into his side. "What the hell do you th-" you were cut off once again, would people stop doing that to me? Please? "Oh my God you two are so cute," Allie started gushing over you two, "I ship it so hard. It's fine that you had to cancel tonight, just use protection if you happen to," she winked, "ya'know. Anyways I'm gonna go, bye lovebirds." she slipped out the door with a giggle.This. This is why you fucking suck Allie.

You stood there speechless with Gerard's arm still wrapped around your waist. "Um," the moment you spoke, Gerard removed his arm and headed towards the kitchen, leaving you there alone and missing his warmth.

You jogged over to the kitchen, just to see Gerard's blackclad body bent over and digging through your fridge. "Hey!" you went over to him and closed the fridge, "what the hell are you doing?" you told him angrily. Who does he think he is? Strolling into here and attacking my fucking fridge. Not cool bitch. Not cool.

Gerard slowly stood up and shifted his weight onto the other foot in a careless manner. "I'm looking for a drink," he spoke as if it was obvious. "Nope, no. There are no fucking drinks in my apartment," If I'm going to scold him right now, I might as well tell him I don't prohibit smoking in here either. "and no smoking, if you want to smoke go the fuck outside."

He push you aside lightly and proceeded to search the fridge, obviously not giving a shit about what you just said. Gerard kept digging through your food stash until he came upon a box of Caprisuns. He grabbed one and stood up straight. "Well then. Apparently this is the best you have." he said disappointedly as he stabbed the straw into the juice packet.

You followed him into the living room and watched as he sat leisurely on your couch. "Well?" he asked you questionably. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna have a seat?"

"Oh, yeah um okay." you sat down stiffly on the end of the couch farthest away from Gerard.

What am I supposed to do? Should I ask him or wait for him to say something?

Gerard crumbled up his finished drink and attempted to throw it in the trash bin from where he was and missed by a hair. "Goddammit." he swore, "every damn time. Anyways," he adjusted his sitting position so that he was facing you."Anyways I have all the things you'll need,"as he said this he pulled a small packet out of his jacket. "he pulled out each object one at a time and handed them to you," Mikey's birth certificate and all that shit, photo of Mikes and lastly," he handed you a thin plastic card, "fake ID."

You held all this is your hand, "Wait, where did you get-" "no time to answer stupid questions," Gerard stood up and started walking to the bathroom, you curiously followed him. "Ok, so you've got your ID set up to make you Mikey's sister," Gerard grabbed some plastic gloves from his jacket, (where is he getting all this from?) he continued to speak to you as he tugged them on. "Because they won't give you certain information unless you're direct family, trust me Frank tried it. Now" he stood you in front of the mirror, "we just got make you look like his sister with," Gerard pulled out a bleach dyeing kit and a some different colored hair dyes, "these."

"No. Absolutely not, you're gonna fuck up my beautiful hair. No. I refuse." your raised your hands in a "I'm done with your shit" way and turned to exit the bathroom. "Excuse me sir but you are in my bloody way."

Gerard stood in front of the door, "look you agreed to help, and I'm not doing anything unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Yeah well this isn't necessary." you argued. "Come on sugar, you'll look great."

"Fine, but no bleach."

"We can work with that," Gerard grinned, "but," he said slyly, "if you let me use bleach and it ends up looking bad, which it won't, you have my permission to dye my hair however you want."

That was the push you needed. You thought of all the crazy colors you could do, You know what? Fuck it.

"Deal."

A/N: I'd just to say hApPy BiRtDaY To my bby Gee if he ever happens to see this (I hope not though because that'd be hella awkward ahahahah pls no)

xoxo,
A