The Arguement

Two months later, the school year was almost over. On a day where I woke up and all was fine, it slowly became worse. My lab partner never  showed up, and I ended up working on the activity alone, I left my lunch at home, I broke my phone, and I fell on my face in gym. It put me in so much stress  that when Jason tried to convince me into going to the councilors, I snapped. We were on each others backs for the rest of the day. "Koda, what is your problem? You were just fine this morning" he said, "Oh, I don't know, maybe its because my partner didn't show up, in Lab and I had to work on it the project alone maybe its because I practically broke my nose in gym, and now my face looks horrible" I whispered roughly, "It doesn't look that bad" he said, "Yes it does" I said, "and its throbbing", he rolled his eyes, "come on now your just overreacting" he said, "OVERREACTING!!" I practically shouted, which hurt, I was losing my voice too. Jason hushed me gently, and I coughed. I didn't speak for the rest of the day, which didn't help the situation I was in, the rage just built up. And the fact that I had a presentation just made things worse. I only spoke for that. At the end of the presentation I was sure I failed, I didn't want to sit through someone else's presentation, I just wanted to leave. Maybe Jason was right, I should go to the councilors, but how was I going to explain that it was not Kujo's death that's making me do this, which I was sure that she's going to push about. The last period of the day came, and I sat still and stared without emotion. Though my expression hadn't shown that I was about to snap, I wanted to cry.

When I got home, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I was sick of everything, I just wanted to go up to my room alone and cry. Dad came out the door as I came in, "Hey, Koda" he said, on his way to the car. I said nothing, only walked right passed him, through the house, and ran up the stairs to my room. Even ignoring Mom as she greeted me when I came in. She must have seen the look on my face, cause she wouldn't let me ignore her. "Koda" she shouted when I ran up the stairs, at that I began to break, my footsteps became heavier, and my voice cracked "Koko what's wrong?" said Faye gently as I stormed past her bedroom door, "Just leave me alone" I croaked through my oncoming tears. I heard Dad come back in the house, "Does she seem upset to you" I heard what muffled through the floor, after I slammed my bedroom door, and shoved my head in my pillow. "Is she okay" I heard Faye asked Mom downstairs in the kitchen. They hadn't bothered me all night until I had to come downstairs for dinner. By then I think I practically fell asleep.
The next morning, my alarm hadn't went off, and neither of my parents bothered to wake me up. I rushed to get ready and grabbed my phone and bag on the way out the door.
In the car I wasn't thinking like a driver, I was thinking there was no way I was going to make it on time, and boy was I right, I wasn't going to make it to school at all, cause my next destination I wouldn't know for months in counting. I stopped at the light at the intersection, and pulled forward when the light turned green. Horns blarred in my ear, crashing, sirens and pain.... then it all was quiet when the lights went out.