Chapter 4

'Louis' pov'

'Well they're in here...' I said turning the corner into the living room where Liam and Holly were sat - on each other - watching a movie.

I felt Karla tense up besides me and sigh, but I chose not to make a big deal out of it, and just ignore it. 

'Hi there again!' Holly chirped, raising a hand as a sign of greeting, and then dropped it and turned back to the movie they were watching. 

'Hi, I'm Liam!' Liam said, picking Holly up and put her down gently on the sofa besides him, and walked over to Karla with an open hand.

'Karla..' Karla said shyly taking his hand and shaking it gently. 

'So, um, what film are you twos watching?' I asked, trying to break the awkward silence, since no-one had spoken in a few minutes. 

'Oh! Um Love Actually!' Liam chirped, walking back over to Holly and dropping on her, causing Holly to let out a grunt at Liam's weight on her. 

'Oh yay!' I said excitedly, doing a little dance/run over to the spare couch. 

'Karla come over here!' I said patting the space next to me. 

*Karla's pov* 

Louis patted the space next to him, and I reluctantly went and sat by him.

I really didn't want to watch this film, because this was mine and Harry's film we used to watch together, under a duvet, and with hot chocolate. 

 'Um actually guys, I'm really tired.. Lou, can you please show me to my room?' I asked, trying not to sound rude, demanding that I get shown to my room.

'Oh, well uh, actually, Kar, we have to share a room, because I only have two rooms and well..' He pointed to the other two, who were now carelessly making out. 

'Okay.. I guess thats fine..' I said, slightly um.. disapointed shall I say, that I didn't have a private room, but then again, I love Lou and it doesn't really bother me the thought of sharing a bed with him.

Louis had left me alone to get changed, while he got changed in the bathroom.

I suddenly realised that I didn't really bring much with me, and certainly forgot to pack pjs. 

'LOU!' I shouted from his room, hoping he could hear me from down the hall. 

'YEAH?' He yelled back. 

'I DONT HAVE ANY PJS, GOT ANYTHING I CAN BORROW?!' 

'YEAH LOOK IN THE TOP DRAWER' He said, then everything went silent. 

I walked over to the drawer, and looked through it's contents for a bit, before I settled on a pair of grey joggers, and a baggy grey top that had 'The Rolling Stones' on it.

It was really comfy and warm.

I jumped in the bed and got underneath the covers.

A moment later Lou walked in, a hand covering his eyes.

'Lou! Its fine, you can open your eyes!' I laughed throwing a pillow at him. 

'Okay okay!' He laughed back, throwing the pillow back at me - but missing me. 

'HA! Fail!' I laughed, as he got in next to me, feeling the matress sink slightly at his weight. 

'Night Kar, maybe try and get some proper sleep tonight..' He mumbled, and I could hear the sleep in his voice. 

'How did you know I don't sleep well?' I asked stunned.

He scoffed.

'Kar I've known you for like 10 or 11 years, I can read you like an open book. Plus you look it.' He stated.