Chapter 30 - Deepest Desires?

Diego's POV:

The following week was chill.

For the next show I'll only be sitting in the audience in Ballando Con Le Stelle, but I still will be there.

I wanna be there for Selvaggia.

But honestly... It's getting really hard at this point, mostly after the video I saw about Lorenzo being romantic before they got to the studio.

Is she trying to tease me with this, or did she change her mind about me?

I'm not really sure about this anymore.

But I will always support her.

Forever.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Show's starting now and I've already seen some interesting comments on social media, involving Selvaggia and Platinette which makes me a little scared, but yeah...

Asia has been silently accepting Selvaggia's opinions lately which is good though, but Plati...

Him and Selvaggia are keep on provocating each other for no reason other than just feeling offended by each other.

Drama...

But what Mariotto did was a little weird to see...

- Selvaggia! - Milly spoke as it was her turn to speak and just when she was about to start I see Mariotto pulling some cloth out of nowhere, trying to tie her mouth shut which after a while she let him do so.

It was an attend to get the two to not to fight.

And it surprisingly worked.

- Well, well... Isn't that better? - Mariotto smirked.

Selvaggia just gave this a thumbs up as she was still tied.

At this point I took the microphone I got before the show started to speak up a little...

- Can I have a very... Inappropriate comment to what just happened?

- Go ahead - Milly replied to me.

- I feel like what Mariotto just did could also be some type of his deepest desires towards either Selvaggia, or just some other woman.

Since most of the audience and everyone were adults they all got what I was trying to say and while Mariotto was laughing awkwardly Selvaggia pulled the cloth off and said:

- Or yours.

- Mine?

- Yes. Just remember, Diego... I know you better than anyone here so I wouldn't fight against this - she smirked, causing everyone to cheer.

- Wow! Wow! And Wow! - said Plati, also slightly shocked by the scene.

I was also shocked.

But she was right.

She knew me better than anyone and she knew exactly that it wasn't Mariotto, who had pervert thoughts, but me.