Chapter 5 - Fight

I have to admit I enjoyed working out with Diego once again.

It has been a really long time since I enjoyed a workout this much...

It's only because of him.

- So how're you doing by the way? Everthing and everyone's okay? - Diego asked me after we finished and we were walking on the street now.

- Yeah, everything's fine - I replied.

- Leon?

- He's fine too. Grown up so much!

- Yeah, I've seen that - he laughed then suddenly he grew silent for a moment before he began to speak again - And how's your relationship with that guy?

- Lorenzo...

- Yeah...

- We're fine - I said shortly.

I could see the jealousy on his face so exactly this is why I didn't want to pull this part of the conversation for too long.

- So how're you doing? Do you have anyone to spend time with?

Dumbass me.

I shouldn't have asked him that.

- No, I don't - he replied - I don't seem to be good enough for anybody lately, but that's fine! I uh... I'm too busy with work anyway.

- Yeah...

- But I don't want to bring your mood down! - he continued, a bit more cheerfully - So how about we go to have something to eat? Well, uh... If you want to...

- Yeah, sure - I smiled and I honestly haven't got any bad intensions with this, but seems like someone else thought differently when I got home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once when I got home Lorenzo was there and somehow he didn't seem to happy.

- What's the matter? - I questioned him.

- Nothing's wrong with me. How about you?

- Lorenzo, enough of this and speak up!

Sometimes I might be talking to him like I'd talk to Leon if I'm mad about something which will turn a little awkward.

- What were you doing with Diego all day exactly?

- Diego?!

- Yes, Diego. You said you don't care too much yet you spent hours with him today. How's that?

- What? We made up and became friends. That's all that happened.

- How nice... And such a pity that I can't believe that about him.

- What is that supposed to mean?

- I saw you two together and he didn't seem like he only wants to be friends.

- Calm down now! First of all what do you care what does he think? He's your girlfriend, or I am?!

- You are, but...

- No buts! As long as I am here and we're together he won't be able to break us apart... Unless you become more jealous again pissing me off the way you just did now! - I groaned.

He sighed deeply.

- Yeah... Okay... I'm sorry.

I sighed too then smiled and kissed him softly.

See? That's what I meant by him getting jealous over Diego so easily.

We need to be careful.