The Zodiac Signs And Their Pick-Up Lines

Aries: Are you the sun? 'Cause damn, your f「 ¡ ( |< e ñ hot.

Taurus: I'd give up sweets if I could have a piece of that @$$.

Gemini: You're hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

Cancer: Love me, I'm cute.

Leo: We would take such cute couple selfies *wink wink*

Virgo: You're perfect and amazing and you seem really cool and we should talk more and now I'm rambling just make out with me.

Libra: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Scorpio: You're hot, lets fuck. (I feel so weird just writing that 0//////////////////0)

Sagittarius: Hi.

Capricorn: Shut up and kiss me. Please.

Aquarius: You + me, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Pisces: Do you like cuddling?

My question: Do you want me to stop with the Q and A?
My answer: your turn XD please tell me in the comments, I want this to be one of my best books yet, and I want you guys all to be satisfied. Q and A? Will it go, or shalt it remain? I honestly think me asking you questions might creep you out, because someone you don't know is asking you stuff about you, but on another note, it's absolutely optional to answer. Just like it's absolutely optional to read this book, or have Wattpad to begin with. So I dunno, people. I'm stuck in between. Anyway, see you in a new update.
Thank you all for reading thus far!

Love your sign, and f v ( |< the haters.
-JackNisCool