23: Irene: Begining Of Death

I decided to make a little Irene point of view and later Lance. To give them a chance to shine, in the spotlight.

But be prepared, something terrible is going to happen, and Aine will make her appearance.

-------------------------

"Irene, what's wrong?" My mother walked in holding my little brother, Antonio. "Did something happen at school? Lately, you haven't been smiling."

"I'm fine," I sigh. "Just, I'm having trouble with Lance; he isn't himself."

"What you mean?" She set Toni on her bed. "Is he sick?"

"No," I sigh. "Lance is doing things he normally doesn't do. And eating things he hates. He eats broccoli. And you know he hates that."

"That is strange," my mother patted my hair. "Maybe you should tell his parents. I know Lance is human, maybe he came in contact with something he wasn't supposed to touch. You know his father has various demons objects at his home. Perhaps he grabbed one of them."

"Maybe," I look down. "Lucas is supposed to talk to him, not sure if he has yet."

"Well, I'm sure it's just a little magic his under," my mother kiss my head. "Come on Toni; dinner will be ready soon." I nodded.

I stood up and walked over to my vanity. I sat down and fiddle with the necklace Lance gave me. It's gorgeous, a dolphin. I sigh and stare at it for a long time, before my fingers tip began to sparkle, again. It happens a lot. I'm becoming a warlock. My father has been teaching me how to control it. And the type I magic I can use. It's not easy to learn, but I'm doing my best.

A knock on my window brought me out of my trance. I got up and walk over to the window. It was Lucas with blood running down his nose, and mouth. I opened the window and let him in. As I saw him more clearly, his left cheek had a cut, just a tiny cut but enough for blood to spill. And his right eyebrow was busted too.

"What happened?" I asked, but I didn't need to ask. I knew the answer but was afraid to say it.

"I went to talk to Lance and," he didn't want to say it. I could see it in his eyes. He didn't wish to hurt me.

"Tell me," I frown.

"I found him with Sandy and Max," Lucas said. "I talked to Lance, but he wouldn't tell me what was wrong. He cursed me and told me to kiss ass. We then got into a fight; Max split us up. But not soon enough. Lance than left with Sandy." I looked down and tried not to cry. Is Lance cheating on me?

No, he wouldn't, we were together for three years now. He can't just do that to me. He would never hurt me.

"Irene," Lucas pulled me closer and held me. "I don't wish to see you sad or crying. You're like my sister; I don't want to see you hurt. I don't know what happened to Lance. But I will figure it out."

I cried in his arms. I didn't know what else to do but to cry my soul out. But I pulled back when my phone rang. I grab it and answer it.

"Hello?" I sob.

"Meet me at the park now," it was Lance.

"Okay," he hung up. I look at Lucas.

"I heard, let's go," Lucas climbed back out the window. "Meet you at front. This time I'll break his freaking nose."

I wiped my eyes and ran out yelling at my mom at I'll be back soon. I didn't want her to see I was crying. I was busy crying; I forgot to clean Lucas cuts.

Shaking my head, I met him in front. And we ran to the park. I hope I can talk to Lance; I miss him. His playful self.

"Here," we made it on time. Lance sat on a bench with Sandy. They looked cozy together. "Lance!" Lucas growl and put me behind him. "You asshole!" Lance stood up.

"I ask her to come, not you!" Lance yelled. Something was wrong. This place felt wrong. There weren't any kids. Or anyone at the basketball court. Nor at the skateboard section. The park looked empty.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Lucas kept yelling. "Why are you acting like this? Sandy what did you do to him! I'll swear I'll tell grandfather your up to no good! You and your damn brother!"

"I didn't do anything," Sandy only smile and held on to Lance's arm. "I guess Lance changed his mind and decided to be with me." She looks at me. "You may be prettier, but I give him more than just kisses."

I gasp and look at Lance. He didn't care he only smile.

"Lance," I stepped forward. "Why? You said you wouldn't hurt me. We have been together since forever. You can't just do this. What's wrong? Let us help you." I held back my tears.

"I don't need your help," he said. "Why can't you see, I don't want you!"

I shook my head and ran over. I grabbed his hand. It was cold.

"Lance, don't say that, please," I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks. "You don't mean it."

"Yes, I do!" He pulled his hand away. His hand got caught on the necklace, and it broke off.

It was in slow motion, as I saw the chain break off and fly into the air before it fell to the ground.

"You son of-," Lucas jump him. I didn't stop him. I stood there looking down at the necklace. That meant something, and it did.

I was busy looking down that I didn't see it coming.

I didn't see it nor stop it on time. At first, I didn't feel anything. A gasp escaped my lips. It was like in those animes, where the character gets stabbed from behind, and their hair is flying all over in slow motion. That's how I felt, except it happen so fast.

I look down; half a blade stuck out blew my chest. The knife was silver, and my blood dripping from it.

"Ahh!" Sandy screamed.

That got Lucas and Lance's attention. And when I looked at Lance, his expression was different. Lance's eyes, weren't filled with hate. That's when I saw the dark shadow slipping out of him.

"Irene!" Lance stood up. "What? What going on?!" He ran over to me but stopped. "Lucas."

Lucas looked shocked. He wasn't looking at me, by whoever was behind me. I gripped the edge of the blade.

"No," Lucas and Lance stood there. "Aine?!" So that's who behind me. Wait, Aine? "Why?!why did you do this?!"

All I heard was chuckles. I was feeling faint. I was losing a lot of blood.

"Thanks, Sandy," Aine said. "And thank you, Lance, for using you both as bait was a good idea. It made Irene feel vulnerable, and at her weakest point. Easy target."

Aine pushed the dragger deeper, causing me to cough blood out.

"Aine, stop it!" Lucas yelled. "Don't do this! You're not like this; you are not yourself!"

"But this is me," she laughs. "The new me!" I looked down, Aine had pushed the blade deeper in, then back out. "Done, the blood of a warlock, an innocent, pure, heartbroken warlock. Thanks again. Now, who's next? Oh yes, a vampire. And I know where to get it, it will be easy." Aine laugh.

I lay on the ground, unable to move and bleeding out.

"Irene!" I felt Lance hold me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of what I said. It wasn't me. I was under control. I'm sorry, don't leave me!"

"Dad help!" I heard Lucas yell."At the park hurry!"

My ears were ringing. I felt cold and far. All I wanted to do, was sleep. Closing my eyes, I just let my body rest.

"Irene..." was the last thing she heard

----------------------------

Dun dun.

Aine made her appearance as a bad girl. She stabbed Irene to collect her blood. Now, who will the vampire be?

Don't hate, keep reading.

Elise

Dulce

Rick

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya