3

"Oh fuck off, we hardly ever have what y'all want in the back."

I said finishing off the last of my fried rice.

Zayn shook his head with a smile while rifling through his chow mein with chopsticks.

"I can't wait to report your ass on Monday."

I flipped him the bird before leaning back in my chair.

I studied him slowly as he ate his Chinese.

God, how could a human look this beautiful. He was honestly one of the best looking people I'd ever laid eyes on.

And in the back of my head, I couldn't help but wish for his hands to touch me like last night.

"Are you staying tonight?"

He looked up from his phone and shrugged.

"Yeah if it's cool. I think Liam's got a girl there tonight."

I nodded along and silently thanked Liam for having a girl at their apartment tonight.

He pushed his plate forward at sat up before speaking.

"Netflix and chill?"

**************

I was absentmindedly playing with rings on Zayn's fingers while my eyes focused on Paranormal Activity.

His hand was rested against the side of my thigh as I could feel his skin grow slightly cold from fright when Katie started screaming down stairs.

I hid my smile before I wrapped my arms around his arm and pulled myself close.

He rested his head on mine as we finished the movie.

"Could have all been avoided had he decided to stay single and fly like me."

Zayn said as we watched the screen go black.

"He loved her too much, a-hole."

"He's the a-hole. C'mon, 'm tired."

He suddenly pulled me up and threw me over his shoulder before walking down the hole.

I giggled, screamed, and pleaded for him to set me down.

I felt myself being dropped onto my bed before Zayn slowly crawled his way on top of me.

I layed back as his body rested between my legs. His hands on either side of my head, playing with my hair.

"Sammy,"

He spoke softly.

"I want to touch you again."