"Captain! Tell your men to be ready. Don't let her see you. She'll kill anything in her path. And don't hurt her. Unless you want to deal with Maleficent." Philip said double checking his armor and heading out the castle, preparing for the worst part of the day. They had to stay hidden from her, or at least somewhere she couldn't reach. "I hope this plan works." He said to himself.
____________________________________________________________

"Dakota." Said a soft voice. "Wake up." It said. "Wake up sweetheart." Dakota opened her eyes slowly. She sat up and looked around. "Where am I?"she said standing up from the floor. "You're in the sky kingdom. Well, half of the sky kingdom." The voice said. "Who are you? Where are you?" Dakota said looking around. Everything was white, even the plants. "Behind you." It sounded more feminine this time. Dakota turned, and there stood her mother. "Mom?" She said. Her mother smiled and came closer. "Sweetheart, you've grown so much." Dakota looked confused. Wasn't she dead. "Aren't you dead?" She asked. Her mother frowned but then smiled again. "In the real world yes. In here, I'm alive." Her mother said pointing at Dakota's heart. "What did you mean by half the sky kingdom. I don't understand. Am I dead?" Her mother guided her to a bench and they sat down. "No, not really, you're just dreaming. That's why it's half the sky kingdom. Your soul is fighting between staying or leaving. When that happens you end up here, in this place. It's beautiful don't you think?" Dakota listened to her carefully. 'I'm dreaming, but how if I'm awake?' She asked herself. "You're confused. That's expected. It's not every once in a while you get to dream like this." Her mother said. "You're awake but dreaming. Your eyes are open but they don't see. That's what a curse does. That's what it's meant to do." "Meant?" "Yes, it was made to blind you from reality, made for you to kill." Dakota nodded and thought. Maybe this is a chance for her to brake free. But how? How could she wake up? "Where's father?" She asked. "Well it's about time you asked." Came a voice beside her. Dakota gasped and turned her head. "Dad." She said smiling. "How are you little wolf." He asked. Dakota frowned at her nickname. "What's wrong?" Her father asked. "I haven't heard that name in a long time." Dakota said standing up and walking a few steps away. She sighed and turned around to look at them. "I'm sorry." She said, tears forming in her eyes. Her mother stood up and hugged her. "It's okay. It's not your fault. Come sit. We'll talk about it."
____________________________________________________________

The wolf arrived at the gates of Malora. It took her almost 4 hours to find the right path. The scent went different directions which made it harder for her to seek. She entered the gates, slowly walking towards the castle. Her ears perked up at a sound that came from behind a carriage. She stopped and stared at it, waiting for another sound or movement. "Hey wolf breathe, over here." A voice said from a roof. She looked up to see a mad smiling down at her. "You seem a little off today. Didn't a get a belly rub or something?" He said. The wolf growled and and took a step toward the house the man was on. "Now!" He yelled. Out of nowhere a net was thrown over the wolf which in return barked and growled more viscously. She grabbed the net by her teeth and ripped part of it out to make a hole. When she looked back up at the roof the man was gone. The wolf started walking back the path she was going. The wind started to pick up a little, and the sky grew a little more dark. It looked like if you were walking up a haunted house. The wolf walked up the stairs and through the castle doors. She walked through the throne room and past the kitchens. The scent was getting closer. She snarled and growled. The scent was in the room in front of her with the door open. She got into her hunting position, and pounce in the room ready to attack her prey. There was nothing in there but a pile of clothes. Before she could turn around an iron net was dropped on her from above. She braked and growled, snarling at the one who trapped her. There was no one around. She dragged the net up to a spot that looked like you could hang something on. She got on her hind legs and hung the net making it left a little of the ground. With her snout she lifted the net and crawled under it setting her free. Before she could walk out the door it closed in front of her. "Hurry men! She's not gonna stay in there for long." Said a voice on the other side. The wolf growled and walked to a corner pointing at the door. It was quiet outside of the door, all the soldiers waiting, until she rammed straight through the door making it fly out of place.
____________________________________________________________

"So your telling me I can have control of my body again?" Dakota said curiously. "Yes, but it'll be a little tricky. You have to focus on it without getting distracted. If you need it we will help you." Her father said. "Why have you been watching over me all these years? Why didn't you just leave me?" Dakota asked. "You're our daughter Dakota. We love you. Even after all that time." Her mother said softly. "I wish I could reverse time. Make everything different. Maybe you would still be alive." Dakota said. "No you don't. If we didn't die, you would've never met Maleficent. And if that didn't happen her child and her would have never survived. Sweetheart you've done more than you think you have. You saved so many lives. You protected those you love." Her mother said smiling. "Don't you remember those men that attacked Maleficent, or when Diaval almost got hit by and arrow, or how about helping Arietta fly which I admit was kind of impressive. Not to mention that THE Maleficent asked for help." Dakota smiled, all those memories meant something. She had so many moments of happiness. Then she gasped. "What is it?" Her father asked. "Maleficent. I just remembered. She's pregnant." Dakota said worriedly. Her mother gasped but her father was clueless. "Is that a problem?" He said confused at the moment. Her mother rolled her eyes. "Yes dear, it is. Don't you remember. A faes magic weakens when they're pregnant. So that means Dakota has to go back now. Come let's start." Her mother said standing and taking her hand. They walked to fountain and sat down on the ground. "Wait! What about Gina?" Dakota said. "Don't worry, she already knows." Her father said. "Alright, take our hands and close your eyes." Her mother said. Dakota did as she was told and focused on her body aura.
____________________________________________________________

"Mal?" Diaval said. "Yes Diaval?" "What about the baby. I mean, won't it effect your magic?" He asked. Maleficent looked up at him. "Don't worry about it." She said kissing him softly. "Diaval? What if I can't do it. Protect both of them I mean." "Maleficent if there's anything I know about you is that you never fail to protect those you love. Not even when you're in danger. That's your strength Mal. You love unconditionally. And if it's returned it's more than unconditional. That's what I've gotten to see since the day you rescued me. I think that's why I fell in love with you. Apart from your beauty, great sarcasm, laughable sense of humor, your strong will to fight. Shall I go on?" He said whispering the last part in her ear. Maleficent smiled, "I think I got the picture." She said kissing him.
____________________________________________________________

"Alright men hold your position and don't let her get away!" Philip said taking out his sword. "Your majesty, the cannon." Said the captain. "I'll take care of it, you hold her off." Philip said running through the doors and out to the cannons. The wolf didn't know who to after first so she targeted the closest person to her. She jumped and rammed into the man making him hit a wall. The next came with a sword in hand ready to slash but her teeth caught the blade in one bite and threw him away from her. More soldiers came and surrounded her in a wall of shields (like in Maleficent) with no way out. One soldier stepped in with a net while another came in with chains.

Philip quickly ran to a canon that was ready to fire. He aimed it high and shot it making a smokey light in the sky. "Let's hope she saw it. Arnold! Get the nets ready, we're not finished here." He said.
____________________________________________________________

Gina sat on a chair looking out a window. She hoped everyone at the castle was okay. She hoped her sister was alright. "I hate hiding." She said. "Then I guess it's time to move." Came Maleficent's voice. Gina stood up and spun around. "What's happened?" She asked. "The canon has been shot. We have to move you to higher ground." Maleficent said walking out the room, Gina not far behind. "Balthazar, guard the border, she won't be getting in that easy." Balthazar nodded and headed to the border with some of his brothers. "Alright Gina, let's get you somewhere safe. Diaval." Maleficent said shooting to the sky. Diaval morphed into a horse and kneeled down so Gina could get on. "She does know I can run right?" She said smiling. Diaval nodded his head the best a horse could and started galloping until they were running.
____________________________________________________________

"Sir she's gotten to the castle. Their trying to hold her back the best they can. She seems to want to leave. What should we do?" The shy voice said. "Let them fight. They can't hold her for long. They may have moved the girl and ruined my plans but we still have an advantage." The deep voice said. "Yes my lord."
____________________________________________________________
Hey hey everyone. Sorry I took so long I just couldn't find a way to end the chapter.
Don't forget to comment or follow. Whatever you want.
;)