4

7 years later
"Ready for the first day of high school?"
"No"
"Are you scared?"
"No"
"Are you excited?"
"No mom," I say as I bite into my bagel.
"Someone's not in a good mood," she says.
"Mom I'm fine I just don't know what it will be like at high school," I say.
"It'll be fine, lots of cute boys, lots of drama, it's going to be like you are starring in a telenovela," She says with a smirk, "just go easy on your dad with all the boys."
"Oh god mom," I say and start laughing, "well umma get going bye mum!"
"By baby, stay in school don't do drugs!" She shouts as I close the door. I just laugh and make my way towards school.

School
"June!" I heard from behind me.
Then out of no where was tackled down.
"What's wrong?" Derek said once he saw the impression on my face.
"Nothing, I just don't want to be here," I said with a shrug.
"Come on June no one wants to be here, you're not alone." Derek replied.
"True," and with that I brushed it off my shoulder and continued my day.
We walked over to the bulletin board where it had everyone's home room. Luckily me and Derek we together. We made our way to our homer room class, twisting through the long confusing hallways. Until finally we got there. We walked in and took a seat. The bell rang and everyone rushed to their seats. The teacher took attendance.
"My name is Mr. Bucanan and I am your home room teacher and some of you may have me for Algebra 1 and geometry as well. Here are your schedules. Keep in mind you are now freshmen and our expectations are very high. You aren't in middle school anymore it's time for you to step up your game."
Woah. First day and already lecturing us. Great. High school is gunna be a pain in the ass.
Passing period
"Oh. My. God." Derek says as he widens his eyes and his mouth drops to his feet.
"What?" I say with a laugh.
"Did you see her!?"
" Who? Yami?" I say as I roll my eyes.
"Damn did she get hot over the summer."
"Have you signed up for any club or sport?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"Nope not yet, but I've been wanting to join the basketball," he says.
"Oh, I wanted to join cheer, but I don't think the other girls want me in their team."
"But you've been in cheer since 1st grade, your amazingly good at it," Derek says attempting to boost up my confidence.
"Thanks, I don't know Ill think about it."
After school
"You want to come over?" Derek asked.
"Eh I don't know I kind have to finish up my chores from like two weeks ago," I say trying to avoid the invite.
"Oh come on it'll be lit plus my moms ordering pizza today." He says with a smirk.
"Fine, but only for a little because I really need to get home," I say with a concern look.
He nods and we walk towards his house. In our way there we heard screaming.
"No mom please don't make me go!"
Derek and I peered our heads around the corner.
Yami?

Chapter 4 is finally up, sorry it's short. But like, comment, and vote (: