2

Ahh Saturday the perfect day to wake up early in the morning, eat fruity pebbles and watch morning cartoons. I sat on the couch with my favorite bowl that had a straw attached to it so I can slurp the sweet milk after with fuzzy socks on and pajamas. I flipped through Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Cartoon Network, boomerang, and on. Deciding on what to watch. Finally I left it on scoobydoo. It was getting good. I slurped on the straw and gazed into the tv as they revealed who the monster really is.
"BOO!" I heard as something from behind the couch grabbed me.
"AHHHHH!" I yelled and threw the bowl.
"Gotcha," my dad laughed.
"Great you dropped the milk all over the floor,"I said.
"Don't worry I'll get it, I'll get it."
"Dad you weren't here yesterday on my birthday, and you promised," I said and looked down disappointed.
"I know I'm sorry princess, I couldn't make it my boss called me in and well I had to stay at work for more hours," he said, "but look at the bright side, I get the day off today and we get to stay in our pjs and watch cartoons all morning!"
"Well, I guess that's a good thing," I said with a shrug.
"That's the spirit now hand me the controller we about to watch some good Tom and Jerry."

Later that day
"Okay I'll see you later," my momma said as she put down her phone.
"Who was that?" Dad asked.
"It was Kimberly," momma said with a smile.
"Oh that's nice, y'all are finally reuniting."
Wait a second. Kimberly? Kimberly. Oh no, Kimberly. Ugh no no no. This isn't going to be any good.
"Hunny get ready we are going out later," momma said.
"Where to?" I asked.
"We are going to have dinner with the Couture's," momma said excitedly.
This is just great.

Sorry it's so short but next chapter Derek finally comes up. Can't wait.