3

My life is just one huge disgusting blob. I don't want to have dinner with the Couture's. I thought to myself as my momma finished up my hair.
"You excited sweety?" My momma asked.
"Yeah I can't wait," I said with a fake smile.
I didn't want to ruin it for her. She really seemed pumped for this. She's reuniting with her best friend. And I'm reuniting with her idiot son. I've always hated her son, Derek Couture, he's such a dork. He's rude, stupid, and annoying. Oh he's also a nose-picker. There isn't a second when he's not shoving his finger up there.

We stepped into the restaurant. It was very fancy, with bright chandeliers and filled with fancy people. All the women were wearing nice expensive dresses and men were wearing suit and ties. Everyone had outstanding manners. Except Derek of course. There I see him walking toward us with his mother. No doubt his finger up and in there. Ew. How'd they even let him in. My momma and Mrs. Couture give each other big, tight hugs. They almost began to cry. While my dad shook Mr. Couture's hand and greeted each other. And well Derek and I just stared at each other. Ain't no way I'm shaking that hand. Or even worse hugging him.
"Oh my June!" Mrs. Couture shouted as she hugged me so tight I think she almost stopped my circulation, "you've grown so much!"
Isn't that was every adult says when they see you after a very long time.
"Hey kiddo!" Mr. Couture says as he playfully messes up my hair. Honestly I hate when people do that. I get it I'm cute but don't go messing up my hair. That's a big no-no.
We sit down at our table and look through the menu.
"What are you doing with a kids menu? You need a much bigger plate to fill your stomach," Derek said with a smirk.
"You calling me fat?" I said angrily.
"Do you need me to make it any clearer?"
I crunch my fist tightly trying to hold in my anger because I really didn't want to ruin it for my momma.

It's been half an hour since we started eating and I couldn't take it anymore. Derek kept getting on my nerves. This boy will pay.
"Ew whats that smell?" Derek pointed out, "did you forget to shower?"
"No did you forget to watch your mouth because it's been saying lots of nonsense these past few hours!" I shouted.
Oh no. What did I do.
"June!" My mom shouted.

Everyone's eyes were on me. 

Shoot. I messed up... Like always.

"I can't believe you did that, again!" My momma shouted at me on the ride home.
"You embarrassed your father and I," she said her eyes locked on the road.
"I'm sorry mommy I pro-"
"Don't you promise anything," she said interrupting me, "you always say you will promise to never do things and you always break them. Don't say you will keep a promise when you know one day you'll break it."

I've really done it this time. 

YAYY OKAY PROGRESS FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER COMING UP SOON (((: