Chapter 2

Luke's POV
I saw Michael look away from us, he said" who're you?" I turned my head to see Kayden, she was practically tucked into herself, I stared at her till I saw Mikey walking to her. Calum looked at me before joining Mikey, I followed, Mike held the cigarette in his fingers. We got to her and stood above her, she quickly hid her face. She's so innocent looking. We were the Bad Boys of the school, but we would never bully someone, ever. Yeah, we fought, only for a good reason. We bent down, so maybe she wouldn't be so terrified, you could practically see the fear coming off her. Michael said" who're you?" She just whimpered, and tried to back up but couldn't since she was against the wall. I said" why are you skipping class? Why are you shaking?" She was shaking, vibrations going through her like crazy. She peeked up looking at us, she looked back down, Calum said" why don't you speak?" She jumped up and ran, fast. I looked at Calum, he said" what?" I said" really?!" He shrugged.
Kayden's POV
I ran,
So stupid, so stupid, so stupid
I looked around and decided I'm gonna skip the rest of the day. I started walking home.
Once I got home, I ran to my room and laid down, I said" so worthless." I cuddled into my blankets and pillow, soon I fell asleep.
I wake up and go to my bathroom, I grabbed my razor blade and sliced at my arms a few times before deciding that was enough, then I cleaned off the blood. I cried and cried. I slid down the bathroom wall and cried. I might hate life but I'm not committing suicide. I got up and walked back to my room, and sat at my desk, and started listening to music.
Luke's POV
I walk out of that school, And to home. I unfortunately live with my parents, I don't have any money so. I walk inside, My mum said" how was school?" I just shook my head and grabbed water, I walked up to my room and onto my laptop, I searched up Kayden's name but I don't know her last name. I grabbed my year book and searched through it, Her last name was Shelley. Kayden Shelley. I searched that up and found a Twitter account, I looked through it, but there was no recent posts, I found one from summer.
@ Broken_K...
I'm done!
I was lucky, it had a location tagged to it. I searched it up and it was some apartments, a few miles from here. I said" I'm going out." I grabbed my leather jacket and tugged it on, then grabbed my cigarettes. I walked out of the house and started walking to the apartments.
Once I got there, I said" Kayden Shelley?" The woman at the desk said" Apartment B18." I nodded and began walking.
Once I got to her door, I was starting to question it. But I knocked, I saw Kayden's eyes peek out through a crack from the open door, I said" can I come in?" She looked at me, before closing the door then opening it fully, she nodded and let me through. I smiled at her, she just stared at me. I said" why don't you speak?" She said" why should I is the better question." I tilted my head, confused, she said" I-I don't h-have a reason to speak, s-so w-why should I."