01 - A hero

Hi. Little thing before you read.. this is me from the future and I'm looking back at this now.. the first like 12 chapters aren't that well written, but I hope you guys can still enjoy it! It does get better, I promise!
_______
I was on my way back home from work. It was a long day at GCPD.... well really, it was short but it felt like forever that day. I'm just glad I work day shifts; the town is really criminally active at night, I don't want to deal with stopping all those pieces of crap.

What still sucks for me though, because I leave at sunset and I don't even own a car, I have to walk these damn dangerous streets of Gotham at night.

It started getting darker and really cold so I had to do something I know what was a bad idea. I had to take an alleyway as a short cut... I regret it.

There were two men down the alleyway doing crack. I don't care about getting them in trouble, I just wanted to get my ass home, so I just kept walking past them.

"Where do you think you're going pretty?" One of the men questioned in a seductive voice. But I just kept walking, I don't want to deal with this right now. But they started to follow me down the alleyway what made me walk faster leading myself to trip.

I pushed myself up as fast as I could and then pulled my gun out of my satchel turning around at them pointing it at them, "Don't you dare come near me." Anxiety filled me, I didn't want to shoot anyone but like any normal person, I was scared of them.

One of the men smirked while laughing, "Oh lil' pretty. Even with a gun you can't run from all of us." I was trying to process what he said 'all of us'? I turned around and no other people were there.

All of a sudden I felt the gun get kicked out of my hand what made my head turn back around as one of them grabbed me and pinned me to the wall by holding my hands over my head as the other one picked up the gun.

"Oh man," the guy that pinned me to the wall moved his mouth to my ear, licking then whispering in my ear, "what fun we will have with you."

The man with the gun then moved the gun to my head, "And if you disobey, pretty. You're dead."

I kept trying to struggle and struggle from the one who has pinned me. He moved the hand that wasn't holding me back and he lifted my shirt lightly putting his hand on my now bare skin hip, "Now kitty. We are gonna bring you to a nice special place and have fun with you. If you yell for help, your dead."

Letting go of me then pushed me to the one with the gun. He wrapped one arm around me and pointed the gun to my head as we walked. Even though I'm a cop, I was never in something like this before.

We got to a car and they opened the trunk door yelling at me to get in, but I was scared, I couldn't let this happen to me. "No."

"What did you say bitch?" One shouted and pushed me on the car holding the gun to me. Great this was(Yoda talk xD) he was in the right position for me to knee his balls.

I upped my leg kicking him in his stupid boys really hard. He dropped the gun and I rushed to pick it up. I also didn't want to risk them trying to get my gun again so I took the amo out and threw it far as I could.

"Nice trick kid." The one that I didn't kick sounded impressed "You seem too dangerous to even try to screw, and you're really interesting to kill right away." His voice started to get angry.

Pushing me on the ground and dropped ontop of me then started punching me in the face repeatedly. He stopped, but stayed sitting on me, pulling a lighter and a cigarette from his back pocket.

The man lit the cigarette and put it in his mouth.. having a few minute smoke, "Well darling, I got to put this out." he rolled up my shirt up to my ribs as my eyes filled with fear