'Final'

Zayn Malik

"Zayn" I heard, opening my eyes as i looked around. Justin bit his lower lip, "we're here babe" he said and I rubbed my eyes before looking out the window to see a hotel. "They already took our luggages inside and our room is forty five" Justin said and I got out of the car, following him inside the building as he held the keys in his hand.

"This our room" Justin said as he held my waist from behind while I walked in the room, looking around. The candles were lit, actually there were candles everywhere and the table was filled with white roses and the bed looked so comfortable, filled with many pillows and soft sheets, a hot tub in the corner and the view from the balcony looked amazing.

"Hmm I love it" I mumbled before lying down on the bed as the workers put down our luggages and Justin chuckled "thanks boys" he said handing them a tip before they left and Justin kicked his shoes off as I was smiling at the feeling of the sheets. Justin lied down next to me as I just stared at him with a grin.

"I'll let you nap babe, i'm going to head off to my Company for a meeting its just an hour but I promise i'll be back when it's over" Justin said as I just shrugged and closed my eyes as I heard him laugh.

--

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, looking around the room. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, twelve. Justin still isn't back? Well he did say he'd go to his company so i'll go find this company of his.

First I took a shower then changed into a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and put on a black coat, I slipped on my black combat boots and walked down the halls, "hello!" I heard and turned to a woman. "Uh hi?" I said in confusion "I am opening up a salon and your hair looks tremendous! Can we do your hair?!" she asked eagerly and i rubbed my hair "um sure" I said.

--

Ah ha! I finally found Justin's company, it's the biggest tower in Chicago and it's gold. I ran my fingers through my now pink hair and walked inside the building, Justin stood by the front desk with another man talking and there were lots of people around them with cameras and microphones.

I crossed my arms and raised a brow, Justin laughed as he turned around "yeah yeah I've got to go" he said to the man then his eyes widened as he noticed me. "Zayn!" Justin said, the man glanced at me "that's him? He's cute!" he said as Justin shot the man a glare, as soon as Justin walked towards me I stared at him with my arms crossed.

"Fuck baby, you can't come in my company looking hot. You'll attract a lot of people" Justin said and I glanced at the man staring at me and the people holding their cameras stared at me too as I smiled innocently "I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"When did you dye your hair eh? I was just on my way to get you" Justin licked his lips, "some lady just opened up a salon and wasn't making any good business so I went in and a lot of people started coming" I shrugged and Justin sighed "you do know they came because of you right?" he said "really?" I said in confusion and Justin face palmed.

"Let me show you around babe, please don't embarrass me" Justin said holding my hand, I smiled as I intertwined our fingers and followed him. "Tyson, this is my boyfriend Zayn and Zayn this is my best friend and president of this company Tyson" Justin said "hello" his friend smiled, "hi" I said awkwardly and Tyson chuckled before shaking his head.