Chemotherapy Treatment Is A Go Part 2

Luke's Pov
We all are sitting in her room watching her sleep on me and Gabe on her other side. Gabe has been changing the rag on her head. We tried to get her to eat but she threw up right after. Dr. Roberts has her on fluids so she doesn't get dehydrated. I can't believe how calm she's been it's kind of scary if you ask me. She even made dinner for the whole time she would be in here for us. She's been more worried about us then herself. I feel her start to stir. She looks really pale and know she's going to throw up again. I put a bracket and rub her back until she stops. Gabe wipes her mouth while she lays back down. I see the others having a hard time and turn away to regain their composure. She lays against Gabe now and closes her eyes. I put the bucket back and hit the nurses button so we can change it. I change the rag and check to see if she still has a fever. Sure enough she does I think it even went up so doc pages Dr.Robert and let him know. I sigh and think to myself this is going to be another long night. She is trying to get comfortable but it's no use. I see Gabe put his arm around her so she could snuggle up to him. I see her shake from being cold. I say" North and Silas trade with us." Gabe is about to argue when he says" Fuck your freezing." So we trade and north and Silas gets in.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
My poor trouble. She hasn't been able to eat for the past two days and some of us are not too happy about this and has been more then outspoken about it cough, North, Nathan, cough. She's been really quite and I hate it. I want my trouble back to normal. When Luke wanted to take away my trouble time I was not happy but when she touched me I knew she needed their warmth more. She was so cold I said" Fuck your freezing." I trade spots with Silas while Luke trades with North. I hear Silas whisper to trouble" Just rest aggele mou. We are going to keep you nice and warm." She giggles and says" Thank you. Did you like the dinners I made you so far?" North and Silas both say" Yes we did it was delicious. Thank you for doing that aggele mou/ Sang baby." I snicker to myself thinking suck ups. I get a text from Corey asking how Sang is doing. How does he know trouble. I say" Oy, trouble how do you know Corey?" She says" Dr. Roberts introduced him to me the last time I was in right before Silas, Kota, Nathan came in with Max why?" I say" No reason trouble he was just asking how you were." She nods her head and closes her eyes again resting on Silas's chest.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
Damn she's freezing. I say" Just rest aggele mou. We are going to keep you nice and warm." She giggles and ask about how we like her cooking. She's an amazing cook so of course we tell her yes. North puts a wet rag on her forehead. Dr. Roberts comes in and says" Well sugar plum how you feeling?" She doesn't answer because she's asleep so I say" Fever, been not able to eat anything and is really cold, been sleeping a lot." He nods his head and says" I'm going to check her temperature. Has she been dizzy?" I say" I don't know." He nods his head and mumbles of course she wouldn't say anything if she was. I say" What is that suppose to mean?" I growl out North literally has to remind me that aggele mou is right here next to me. He says" It means that even if she was dizzy she wouldn't have said anything. So chill out." I relax and say sorry. He nods his head in acceptance and starts taking her temperature. He sighs and says"102 I am going to give her something to bring it down." My poor aggele mou. I kiss her head and she starts to wake up she smiles at me and closes her eyes again. I whisper" Aggele mou are you dizzy please tell me the truth." She only nods her head yes. I whisper it's okay aggele mou it's just from your fever." She only nods her head she whispers" Why were you growling earlier?" I say" Don't worry it was a misunderstanding." She only nods again. Dr. Roberts comes back in and says" Hey sugar plum are you dizzy or have been?" She only nods her head and closes her eyes again as another wave of dizziness hits her. He says" Okay just relax and don't worry this should help okay." She only nods her head.