This bummy day

((SKIPPING TO END OF THE DAY ))

Lanee POV

I was wrong for yelling at Chres the way I did but he needs to know I'm hurt . So after school school we decided to go to the beach I was happy I really wanna show off my body . Plus I got a really pretty bitching suit .

When I got home I stripped & put on a neon pink bikini , white booty shorts exposing my stomach & neon pink & white TOMS . I straightened my hair smooth & put it in a tight high ponytail . I grabbed my Louis Vuitton wallet , iphone 5 & car keys I headed to the beach after .

When I got there I took off my TOMS an walked along the beach till I found my crew . The only ppl sitting on the blanket was Stazi & Chresanto I guess they were talking about the baby .i came up then said ...

"Hey buddy "

"Hay buddy " she said giving me a hug I pulled away then said ..

"How are you , I heard you expecting "

"Yea girl I am , right now just morning sickness " she said

"Wow if you need me just call whenever" I said

"Okay um I wanted to ask do you think you can come to the next doctor visit with me .. Chres can't make it "

"Yes of course just text me " I said with a warm smile

"Oh & one more thing .. My mom told me I have to leave her house .. When I got home from school she said she found the pregnantcy test , do you think I could stay with you until I find a place " she ask sincerely

"Of course yes ! Take all the time you need . "

" Thankx Hun it's good to know I can still count on you whenever " she said

"Yea " I replied

Chresanto POV

I sat there & listened to there conversation as Lanee acting like I wasn't even there . After there little talk Lanee asked Stazi to hold her phone & wallet while she went to go in the water with the rest of the crew . I just watched her take off her shorts . Her ass was like wow it was so big everything she had on looked like it was made for her . I stared in awe .. The things I wanted to do to her Mann ! Just then Stazi hit me on my arm & said ...

"Chresanto ! Stop staring at Lanee right Infront of me " she said angry

"I wasn't staring at her man" I said looking at Stazi

"Whatever .. Fucking liar ." She said walking away to the ice cream stand

Lanee just smirked an walked away her but was nice an firm it didn't wiggle to much when she moved & her boobs was just sitting up nice an well .. She was like a girl from my dreams . Damn I can't beleive I'm having a baby this just ruined my chances .. Plus they friends .

"Chres you want some ice cream ? " Stazi asked handing me some of hers

I just shook my head no then keep on thinking . She rolled her eyes & said ..

"Chres are u acting like this with me because you like Lanee ? " She said looking down .

"Um uh what ? " I said shocked

"You heard me do you like Lanee " she said in a calm voice

I sighed then said "I knew you too long & I love you but I thing I'm falling for her ." She sighed & said ..

"Okay I understand .. I also kinda been talking to this boy jaden he's really cool but idk I'm pregnant " she said still eating her ice cream

"Who won't still like you ? You'll find the right one ... He's just not me I'm sorry .. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna be here for you an the baby " I said looking at her ..

" okay & yes I know .. Ima go take a walk ." She said walking away

Stazi POV

I totally understand he likes her & I don't have a problem .. That don't mean ima end up tryina kill her hellllllll no! Ima deal with it & find another boy Lanee still my buddy & always will be .

Lanee POV

I'm having fun just being me with my friends .. I swear I love them !!