Chresssssannnntoooo <3

Chresanto POV

Me & Lanee was still on the couch all cuddled up . Then I noticed she was sleeping on my chest . She looked so cute & comfy so I got up not meaning to wake her . But as soon as I got up she whinnied & said . ..

"Chresss .. Where you going?? " she said as she stretched her hands out in a sleepy voice with her eyes still closed

"Just to change real quick , ima be back ma " I said smiling as she drifted back to sleep . After I got back she was on the rug floor sleep all cuddled up . I wonder how she got there . I picked her up & took her upstairs . I Layed her on the bed but she moved on top of me so that she was sleeping on me like a baby .

"Chres , your body is yessssss!" She said chuckling

"Lanee , I thought you was sleep " I asked looking down at her

"We'll now I'm up , & wide awake ... Stay up with me please" I nodded in agreement

"Okay ma "

I looked down at her noticing her boobs was propped up on my chest . I got super super turned on so I decided to put my hands on her back & made my way to her butt . I just rubbed my hands up & down her butt . She looked at me shocked then kissed me , I kissed back instantly . I started to kiss her neck as she moaned silently . We started kissing again then I slipped my hands up her top & unhooked her bra . I pulled off her bra & top at the same time reviling her nice , plump boobs the was .... ZAMMMM ! so I started sucking on one then squeezing the other as she moaned my name .

"Ughh Chressss"

Lanee POV

Me & Chresanto was totally getting in the moment right now he was sucking on my boobs which felt GREAT !! But I just couldn't do it was wrong but felt right I know Stazi would be really mad if she knew we did this but what if she knew we had sex she would go insane .

"STOP CHRES" I said standing up holding my boobs with my hands .

He sighed then said " look ... We got caught up .. I'm sorry ma "

"Man whatever I just .. I don't care .. Okay? " I said rolling my eyes obviously irritated

"Lanee your mad ... At me whattttttt ? " he said confused

"Look I got caught up In th- (gco) "

"NO LANE YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON YOU DIDN'T WANNA STOP DON'T PUT THIS SHIT ALL ON ME LIKE THE FUCK !! " he said furious as he stood up

"CHRESANTO LOOK I LIKE YOU .. ALOT BUT I CAN'T SHOW HOW I REALLY FEEL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKIN GIRLDFRIEND " I said with tears streaming down my face

"You got it good . My life's just fucked up . The only person I got is myself & Shanice Man . Don't no body give a fuck about little ole rich Lanelle Bossmills " I said bawling my eyes out I ran out the room an into my walk in closet . I got a clean bra & shirt , I put it on then head back in my room where he was still standing in the same place I left him .

He laughed then said "Lanee ... You fucked up you know that "

"How ? Huh ? Chresanto tans wet that fucking question for me " I said shouting as I pushed him

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THAT TOPIC .. DON'T FUCKING PUT YPUR HANDS ON ME LANELLE ! FUCK WRONG WITH YOU " he said furious

I pushe him again but with way more force .. He kinda stumbled back . Then I said "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO BOUT THAT CHRESANTO , HUH ? "

"DAMN LANEE YOU A BITCH I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK WHY I WAS FALLING DEEP IN LOVE WITH YOU " he said punching a hole in my wall inches away from my face

I slapped him hard as ever then said "FUCK YOU CHRESANTO , I HATE YOU ! GET THE FUCK OUT ! He pushed me into the wall really hard I yelled in pain as he looked furious

"No Lanee I hate you don't talk to me ever again " he said as he walked out soon I heard the door slam . I just crawled into bed an bawled my eyes out in till I feel asleep .... I hate Chresanto August but I love Chresanto August ....

My New Boy ( a Roc Royal love story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें